Kat Farmer DMBL40 #7 Ridley-me-ree, I get it all free; hotels galore and charcuterie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's an alcoholic. There. Said it. I think she's a barely functioning alcoholic.
I think she is too. She is really unwell. It is an awful thing to suffer with, for her family as well as herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
You are both correct. From personal experience and in my opinion, she just about reached the end of functioning stage and the wheels are about to come off unfortunately. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I hope she gets help.

Reactions: 4
Yes, exactly that. None of the fashion presenters do that. They have a team of stylists who do that. They literally just turn up and get briefed.
So literally anyone could do it then, it doesn’t need to be a self proclaimed ‘stylist’!!

Reactions: 2
There is a team of stylists that pick the clothes on this morning Kat just basically turns up and presents the segment (very badly at that) she once tagged them all - amberstyleedit & her assistances _amygreene & harriet.davey

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.