Kat Farmer DMBL40 #7 Ridley-me-ree, I get it all free; hotels galore and charcuterie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah probably not the best timing after all those negative comments on the Estée Lauder post!!
Yes, a really honest post would be admitting that she was not feeling the ad and she posted it because she had to or that she is evaluating her work and she is going to be more authentic with what she advertises. Influencing is a job to Kat but it’s such a blurry line , she and most of the others sell crap to us on the basis that they are telling us about their lives and are sharing tips with us. I think most people would have empathy for Kat the person but she needs to go back to fashion and actual beauty tips that she believes in.

Reactions: 9
What happened ?
They cut back to the studio, Dermot had his head in his hands and said “Wow Kat, that was great” really slowly, like he’d just woke up. The other presenter tried to rescue it by telling Kat she reminded her of Claudia Winkleman, Kat started gushing, Dermot was rolling his eyes. Very awkward. They ended up all talking over each other at one point. It ended with Dermot telling Kat to “go get a cup of tea”.
I think he was of the same opinion as I was, she was drunk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well, I’ve never bothered to watch her on This Morning, and it was really bad!
Why did she lisp? She no clue about the things she was presenting hot a lot wrong. Everything is super practical or super, super practical or super, super, super practical all said with a lisp. Bit dismissive to one of the models as well.

But I’ve not watched Lisa Snowden to compare. Not as slick as Trinny would’ve been though and she’s not exactly a poised presenter.

Reactions: 1
That Serenity Prayer her mother (who she apparently misses, but never had a good word to say about her when she was alive) used to say is a well known AA phrase. I wonder if she was an alcoholic, that would explain a lot.
Not necessarily. It's big in the Catholic world as well and I think they're all Catholics.

Reactions: 3
Dear god that's bleeping awful. Has she got a load of cheeseballs in her gob???

Reactions: 3
She looked appalling on This Morning earlier. The clothes dont fit, her hair looks like it has never been brushed, her legs look like sticks and when the studio first threw to her she was mouthing and going through her lines and looked deranged.

"She knocked it out of the ballpark". Huh? Got her words wrong, fumbled the lines, overenthusiastic, pausing as though she was waiting for the auto cue to catch up, I will be amazed if they invite her back on because it was embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Her teeth and eyes look very odd.
---
So, has she been desperately trying to dress like Claudia with all this pleather stuff???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread title (not done this before apologies if I’m repeating someone else’s)

Kat Farmer- Orange hair, darts and booze, looking forward to a wellness cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What. Is. With. The. Stunted. Talking

It’s like she can speak freely, is that because she’s an amateur?

I think she's an alcoholic. There. Said it. I think she's a barely functioning alcoholic.

• Sad
  • Wow
What's with all the repeating of words? Never seen her on TV classic case of a content creator (I use that term lossless with Kat) doesn't equal presenter. Some amazing YouTubers can't do it as presenting is very different to doing your own thawing in an environment you know.

The exec needs to find a new host for sure, it's amateur hour.

thank you, thank you. Fingerless gloves I love fingerless gloves. Super, super, super, practical, practical, practical, Claudia personally wears this x 100 times - shut up woman, you're rambling!

Reactions: 10
Well that was shambolic. She seemed badly prepared and the whole concept was rather cringeable.
Prattling away on Instagram is one thing but on live TV it was so awkward.

Reactions: 11
Why hasn’t anyone cut 4 inches off her hair 😩. I was actually quite surprised to see the clothes on that list are all affordable so that’s good. But yeah she does ramble and fidget a lot 🤐.

Reactions: 7
A few inches look as if they've snapped off. It looks quite a but shorter!

Reactions: 1
Why hasn’t anyone cut 4 inches off her hair 😩. I was actually quite surprised to see the clothes on that list are all affordable so that’s good. But yeah she does ramble and fidget a lot 🤐.
Kat doesn’t do the choosing of clothes or styling. So the only bit to praise wasn’t her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kat doesn’t do the choosing of clothes or styling. So the only bit to praise wasn’t her 😂
Wow, really? I would have assumed she researched and styled the looks. Does she just turn up and read off the cards?

Reactions: 2
Wow, really? I would have assumed she researched and styled the looks. Does she just turn up and read off the cards?
Yes, exactly that. None of the fashion presenters do that. They have a team of stylists who do that. They literally just turn up and get briefed.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.