Kat Farmer DMBL40 #7 Ridley-me-ree, I get it all free; hotels galore and charcuterie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this was the winning suggestion - and it’s a cracker. Congratulations @blanket_botherer , your prize is a root touch up appointment with Adam Reed, and a polyester mumu courtesy of Ridley. If you can provide your own hat you’ll have the Kat happy life look perfected!

previously… well, it’s all in the title really. Plus divorce confirmation along with information on the new living arrangements. Kat is continuing to waste away in front of us. Nobody is influenced by any of her ads, declared or not.

previous thread here:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's swapped the bunion friendly flip flops for 90's chavappeal Asics, bizarrely.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's got a really weird expression on in that latest picture of herself in the (horrible) dress at John Lewis. Kind of like a self-congratulatory chipmunk. She used to look really nice, about 10 years ago - lovely dresses and striking skirts and good hair.

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t been seen with dear friend Pascale for a while, did Mr Farmer get custody of her? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not convinced any item she's flogging right now looks good. She is far, far too skinny for anything to look good. Very slim , toned women look fantastic but she looks dreadful in absolutely everything at the moment. I also loved the cheese free, tiny pizza she boasted about eating all of. FFS.

Reactions: 6
When she does that kind of thing I guess she thinks she’s whacky and ‘crazy’! I used to quite enjoy her rambling stories in the car, her self deprecation, at least she could be a bit relatable etc, but now her mannerisms and way she overdoes every word and gesture is just irritating and fake. It’s all about the products.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think this was the winning suggestion - and it’s a cracker. Congratulations @blanket_botherer , your prize is a root touch up appointment with Adam Reed, and a polyester mumu courtesy of Ridley. If you can provide your own hat you’ll have the Kat happy life look perfected!

previously… well, it’s all in the title really. Plus divorce confirmation along with information on the new living arrangements. Kat is continuing to waste away in front of us. Nobody is influenced by any of her ads, declared or not.

previous thread here:
Aw shucks, thanks guys *blushes* 😊
Think I might pass on the very lovely prizes though 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish my local John Lewis had all that variety. It’s become very bare, I’m pretty sure it will end up closed and they’ll blame lack of sales. The lack of sales being there’s nothing in store to buy.

Reactions: 3
Referring to Daniel Day Lewis in My Left Foot playing someone with cerebral palsy, as having a "gammy leg". So we can add ableist alongside racist now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Do you think she's been reading here? She's actually got her gob shut for 2 out of 3 pics on her latest post 😂

• Haha
Referring to Daniel Day Lewis in My Left Foot playing someone with cerebral palsy, as having a "gammy leg". So we can add ableist alongside racist now.
Probably thinks his parents should have shipped him off to Boarding school so he can be someone else’s problem when there’s holidays to be had.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.