Kat Farmer DMBL40 #3 Does my behaviour look racist in this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I want to know is .. when will Kat change her name to Does My Bum Look 50? She looks fab imo but not 40’s. She needs to embrace her new decade or just change the 40 to 50

Reactions: 2
Snape Maltings is near their holiday home, have they come back from the 2 back to back holidays and gone straight to their holiday home?! How nice for them 🙄

Reactions: 7
Snape Maltings is near their holiday home, have they come back from the 2 back to back holidays and gone straight to their holiday home?! How nice for them 🙄
Yes but she is nearly 50 with rogue pubic hair so, you know, highly relatable to the rest of us.

Reactions: 1
The falling over the coffee table was SO genuine too, I can’t believe she’s such a klutz. What a sweetheart she is sharing her blunders like that

• Haha
Yes but she’s WORKING don’t forget, both of those holidays were WORK (she’s part of the PRESS remember) and she’s WORKING VERY HARD during the day in Suffolk too! 🤣🤣🤣 Poor overworked Kat, life is one long hamster wheel of work for her, she must be exhausted!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been away on holiday and missed so much! (I’m not Kat btw, it was one holiday with my actual family and not #gifted or even #grifted or a #presstrip)
Seems to me like she’s realised that she has no actual content beyond free holidays and decided to do the bikini selfie to generate some interest. She’s also clearly trying her very best to jump on the menopause bandwagon.
On the bright side we haven’t seen one of those bloody platter dinners for ages. Perhaps she’s evolved into her final form and is running solely on wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don't get about the platter dinners are, are they for whole family or just for her? My kids and husband would be a bit pissed off if that's what was served up for dinner! It looks to me like just a snack that you'd have in the garden or in the evening after dinner when you've perhaps had a few drinks, not for your main meal, but maybe that's just me!! 😂

New thread here:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.