Kat Farmer DMBL40 #3 Does my behaviour look racist in this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she said that one was £40k? I mean Hermes can cost that much but I wouldn't have thought that one did, maybe around the £6-7k mark. (I know that's still a huge amount).
No sorry it was a play on words so she's does my bum look 40.. so I played around and said does my bag look 40 grand

What bag? I’ve missed this! Please tell me what’s she’s now bought! 😂
Sorry everyone.. I was just playing on words cos her username does my bum look 40 ... I don't think the bag was 40 grand! Can you imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder if she will change it to 50 as she never stops wanging on about turning 50. (Albeit she looks about 55!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m really really bored with her holiday content. Yeah it looks nice and all that but that story this morning of her in the hot tub has just got on my last nerve. I might message her and tell her that Im thinking of unfollowing her because her boring two free holiday content is not what I follow her for. As she says feel free to unfollow 🙄🤣

Oh, it's thread title time. How about:

Gurn, gurn, bray, bray, yet another free holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m really really bored with her holiday content. Yeah it looks nice and all that but that story this morning of her in the hot tub has just got on my last nerve. I might message her and tell her that Im thinking of unfollowing her because her boring two free holiday content is not what I follow her for. As she says feel free to unfollow 🙄🤣
Nah, Kat won’t care.

Instead give P&O Cruises Southampton feedback as a prospective customer. Let them know what a turn off it is to see wealthy, vain, greedy influencers receive free family cruises.

Tell them on Twitter so they can’t miss it:

@pandocruises #pandocruises

Or email their public relations:

A7CF4BEA-1B44-47F1-835B-21A11E61B306.jpeg

Reactions: 9
All it does for me is reinforce that cruising is naff. That singer 🫣 and the Poundland cirque du soleil*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she mentiond that P&O Cruises are a different company to P&O Ferries? Even so, I totally agree, they won't give a toss who complains as they need passengers.

Her entire Instagram feed this summer has been a grotesque and tone deaf display of greed and privilege. What an example to set your children.

I think the Hermes bag might be something to do with a tv show about vintage luxury ba

Reactions: 10
I think she mentiond that P&O Cruises are a different company to P&O Ferries? Even so, I totally agree, they won't give a toss who complains as they need passengers.
This is my point: Kay’s ostentatious summer of wealth will turn customers away from P&O Cruises.

(I followed her hashtag to find who to give feedback to. P&O Cruises keep their email addresses buried on their website - that’s not a good sign. 😒)

Reactions: 4
I find her family set up so weird, they rarely spend time together unless it’s a paid for promotion and her daughter is frequently missing but goes on separate trips with just Kat. That’s odd right? Or is that just how over privileged, wealthy Instagrammera live?

I’m intrigued by the inclusion of her family in her pics now. She’s always kept them very distant, I’m thinking it must be a condition of the free cruise to show her family enjoying it too.
im assuming the helicopter ride and all that jazz doesn’t come as part of the package for us plebs?

I’m intrigued by the inclusion of her family in her pics now. She’s always kept them very distant, I’m thinking it must be a condition of the free cruise to show her family enjoying it too.
im assuming the helicopter ride and all that jazz doesn’t come as part of the package for us plebs?
Probably as prof they were there !! Since there seems to be a couple of her “friends” there too !

I wonder a few years ago if she would have looked down her nose at the thought of a cruise. Now they are “work” it’s not a problem!

Has Mr Farmer retired? I’ve never known a partner in a law firm to have so much time off.
Also, I was convinced earlier this year that they had separated.

Just Google him - first two pictures in Images are the before and after photos from his glow up 😆 Still definitely a partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've googled, only coming up with most up to date photo - she's obviously transformed him with her fashun knowledge 😂 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.