Kat Farmer DMBL40 #3 Does my behaviour look racist in this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kid how embarrassing putting those photos up. Especially the one when he looks about five with a dummy. I think it’s mean of parents to do this just for their own engagement. Now that photo is out there for ever for all the bullies to see. Hasn’t she got a private account just for family and friends for that type of things. Typical Instagram parenting fail in my opinion
No wonder he looks so very hacked off in the main photo, knowing it is going to be exploited mercilessly by his mum and mocked ruthlessly by his peers.

Reactions: 1
Goes all the way to Norway to stand in a changing room waffling on about another floaty dress.
This!! You've gone all that way just to go shopping, which you spend all your time doing at home anyway. What an insult to everyone who would love to be on holiday right now 🙄

Reactions: 5
OMG! Teenagers these days. 🤬

Eating their food BEFORE THEIR MOTHER TAKES A PHOTO FOR IG!

F60D7FAB-64AF-430C-91FB-AD26AD801EFA.jpeg

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How sad that her Son’s special birthday dinner has been used for an advert for her paid for #Presstrip/Ad. Pimping your kid’s birthday out, how crass.

Reactions: 12
Getting her kids involved is new. She has never done this before and I’m wondering if she’s been told to do it. Seems v odd as she’s not a parenting blogger (or a travel blogger actually)

Reactions: 5
Like Insta-drip Chloelovestoshop, it seems the youngest child is more compliant so has been roped in as a prop.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like Insta-drip Chloelovestoshop, it seems the youngest child is more compliant so has been roped in as a prop.
I had to stop following that wet bastard - god she is so irritating. The continual "poor me, I'm such a lickle helpless pwrincess, I must go and lie down to get over my stressful day eye-bleeping myself in my phone and playing with my substitute child cute dog" gave me infernal rage! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed the comments on her last post are limited so she must be filtering out certain words and phrases. Like bullying mother stop saying amazing you’re a scrounging cow ,you can afford to pay for your own holiday , your husbands a racist. Stuff like that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed the comments on her last post are limited so she must be filtering out certain words and phrases. Like bullying mother stop saying amazing you’re a scrounging cow ,you can afford to pay for your own holiday , your husbands a racist. Stuff like that!!
Ha ha spot on, I bet there’s a really long list of words that she’s filtered out! I’d love to see it 🤣🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I did put long ago further down the thread a suggestion for new thread title.. Kat farmer.. does my bag look 40 grand

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't wait to hear how she waffles on about the new bag, which she's had for a while now. Seems to be a bit slow on the whole story of how she bought it?? Wondering whether she's trying to make it a really interesting story, rather than just saying, I bought pre-loved from a website, cost a fortune, but I work really hard so thought I'd treat myself!

Can't wait to hear how she waffles on about the new bag, which she's had for a while now. Seems to be a bit slow on the whole story of how she bought it?? Wondering whether she's trying to make it a really interesting story, rather than just saying, I bought pre-loved from a website, cost a fortune, but I work really hard so thought I'd treat myself!
Wait , what ?? She bought a bag for 40k? That was how much my mortgage was ! 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has she said that one was £40k? I mean Hermes can cost that much but I wouldn't have thought that one did, maybe around the £6-7k mark. (I know that's still a huge amount).

Has she said that one was £40k? I mean Hermes can cost that much but I wouldn't have thought that one did, maybe around the £6-7k mark. (I know that's still a huge amount).
It was mentioned posts up but perhaps not that amount ! At the end of the day it’s her money to spend on what she wants … I suppose she can afford it with all the freebies that are thrown her way 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.