Kat Farmer DMBL40 #3 Does my behaviour look racist in this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just seen a get together with Louise Redknapp for her new fashion collection for Peacocks. I’m surprised DMBL wasn’t invited, oh that’s right by the looks of things actual fashion journalists have been invited like Mark Hayes

Reactions: 2
On her stories in the garden or wherever with the wellies she really has been studying Claudia on strictly hasn’t she !

Reactions: 1
TBF, I'm amazed that Louise is doing a collab with Peacocks (personally not my kind of shop, nor I can imagine Louises?), but glad to see Kat and any of the others weren't invited 🙌🙌. Hopefully Louise had some say in who was invited and wanted only real fashion journos, rather than Instagrammers who all of a sudden have become stylists, know alls etc and would then be calling Louise "their lovely friend!!" 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know Louise was collabing with Peacocks. Jesus that’s embarrassing - poor woman. Something has gone badly wrong in her head to do that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never understand why she has a bag with her on the g
Dog walking posts 🙈 looks such a dick , what does she need except a poo bag in her pocket 😛

Reactions: 3
Laughing here. She has turned off her likes in her insta so she can only see the tit engagement. Another day another advert !

I notice Lucy Alexander, the Z lister (ex?) presenter of Homes Under The Hammer has commented on her disordered eating meme post.

Jesus, some of the shite she’s trying on at Bicester Village today. She’s like a small child who has been given their pocket money and is determined to spend it, just for the sake of it - even though there’s nothing they need or even particularly like. Here’s a thought Kat - how about you try and go a week without buying something new.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See the racist one is back on This Morning, though I did notice she’s not actually the one who does the fashion, she’s just the one who presents it. This Morning has their own stylists. I suspect the only people who actually does their own fashion segment is Gok

Just seen her on the coming up promo, wedged between Carol Baskin and the man who claims to have the world’s biggest penis 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate to say it but she’s actually quite good on that ITV clip, although not really surprising since she spent the whole of lockdown essentially setting up her own TV channel.

Pleather and giant penises 😂

Can’t be long now until she moves away from the DMBL40 handle? She’s a puppet on a string with Tattle, I think she reads here a lot 👋🏼) so I’m going to predict it happens in the next 12 months.

• Haha
I think its her voice that actually irritates me, everything is so over pronounced! Not a fan of the fashion, I know she may not have picked much of what she was showing and they also have a budget, but Gok & Trinny do actually choose much better items.

She’s budget Trinny isn’t she? She’s probably go on ITV for free if they asked her. Of course she didn’t style it, she’s even tagged the stylists. She’s just a vector for brands, I don’t get the sense she believes in any of the stuff she promotes, she’s just there for the money, freebies and launches.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.