Kat Farmer DMBL40 #3 Does my behaviour look racist in this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she call her teen daughter a "dick"????

And those leather skinnies are a horror.

When someone with super skinny legs looks like she's trapped in sausage casings, then the trousers should be burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The one thing that struck me about that jumper was how bobbly it is on the arms, she obviously doesn’t give a tit about looking after the clothes she gets sent because let’s face it, she’ll have more sent to her tomorrow

And captain bullshit are the trousers 8 years old from New Look

Reactions: 3
I bet that’s mild in comparison to what the daughter calls her!!! 😂😂

Did she call her teen daughter a "dick"????

And those leather skinnies are a horror.

When someone with super skinny legs looks like she's trapped in sausage casings, then the trousers should be burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she arranges a pod for her daughter , it “surprisingly” turns up a day early (something to do with tagging the company in on her post perhaps 🙄). Therefore, she decides to invite the girls round to use the pod, that was booked for a treat for her daughter, first.
Oh, and she also manages to arrange the most over the top rancid looking platter to be prepped and delivered at extremely short notice (again, something to do with tagging the company 🙄).
Who falls for this tit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So on her post she said she realised she'd ordered the pod a day early, and in her Stories she says that the 'lovely' glamping company let her have it a day early. Which one is it Kat? So bored with this tit and people not being able to get their story straight.

Reactions: 7
She thinks her followers on the ‘gram are fuckwits that can’t see through her bullshit.

Reactions: 4
So she declares to the world that her daughter is a “dick” in the morning and arranges a late birthday treat for her by the afternoon. That strikes me as a fairly abusive way to behave, which her daughter and her friends will see through in an instant. (Hope they take full advantage.)

Reactions: 1
I don’t think calling a child a dick is abusive. I’ve called my children dicks many many times because sometimes they are. Granted I wouldn't say it to 100s of thousands of people on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
I think we all know someone honked after seeing her trilling away into her phone (doing a load of insta stories) after they had been circling a car park for 20 minutes trying to find a space.

Hold the front page - she’s realised that a top and trousers co-ord look like a jumpsuit. How would we get through life without her???

I’m watching Strictly and I’ve realised she’s the negative charisma Claudia Winkleman. I cringe every video she does with the fake quirky persona - goodness knows how her children feel about it

They really didn’t…try as fashion editors might to decry the skinny, it isn’t happening.
Yep people say they’re out but the shops are still full of them. They look hideous on me so I avoid them. Even straight jeans seem to have become skinnies with a slightly wider hem, FFS.

I wonder why she’s suddenly not showing her children’s faces on her grid post 🤔 Is it cos she’s up there with the TV elite now after starring on This Morning 🤭

I don’t think calling a child a dick is abusive. I’ve called my children dicks many many times because sometimes they are. Granted I wouldn't say it to 100s of thousands of people on Instagram.
Apologies for the confusion - I meant that insulting your child in public then quickly following up (trying to make amends?) with a late birthday treat reminded me of the behaviour of a spouse who abuses their partner one evening then comes home with flowers the next.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.