Kat Farmer DMBL40 #3 Does my behaviour look racist in this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just unbelievable. This gig is worse than Flora, surely. Why oh why. Oh yes, we know why. Money talks. I look forward to the Instagram comments .
She must think it’s where the cash poor menopausal working class shop. Her latest pathetic attempt to be relatable and show how down to earth she is 🙄

Reactions: 5
Bonmarche! bleeping Bonmarche! She’s turned up at a z list launch for bleeping Bonmarche. I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My 75 year old mother in law slags off her 75 year old sister in law for shopping in that shop. There is one in next town to me on the high street and it never looks like they have customers going through the door! I am surprised it’s still even open in fact it might be closed down !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bon Marche - clothes for a retirement in Benidorm
or a Care home.

The flowers at the Bon Marche launch look beautiful, unlike the clothes. Kat looks bored as duck.

Kate looking very blank when brand loyalty being discussed 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know who Andrea McLean is, but I’m betting that from this point on she will be referred to by Kat as her “lovely friend.”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never mind she has glossed over the Bon marche press day with ANOTHER skin care brand advert ! She must be internally killing herself laughing at her followers etc falling for all the skincare ads !
Ps how long until a Tena lady press event invite ?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bon Marche. No words. Literally scraping the barrel and which second rate PR company put that together. Surely the fact this crap brand has fallen into administration twice in 14 months tells you something. Some people have no shame and will turn up at anything. Embarrassing

She’s fast becoming the Liz Cundy of the “fashion stylist” world, will literally turn up to the opening of an envelope, so desperate to be seen with the fashion set, but Bonmarche is seriously scrapping the barrel and then tonight she’s in Cos again 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another morning, another slag off your teenagers. I’d hate to be her children. Who wants a mother who sits there slagging their kids off just to seem relatable. More like they don’t fit in with your “perfect, lady who lunches and does occasionally tv work”

Reactions: 2
She’s the worst for criticising her children, can’t believe she’s still doing it. They’re a product of their upbringing, (SN aside) so maybe Kat, I dunno, parent them decently without documenting it for the “laughs” on line.

I would have been mortified as a teenager if my mother was earning a wage this way. Kat Farmer may be monied, but her attitude and demeanour are 100% cheap

Reactions: 3
Early days yet but Bon Marche must surely make it into the next thread title. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She's yet to show off any Bon Marche clothes, assuming she just went to the launch, so she could hobnob with her "new showbiz friends!!" 😂
There is no effing way, she will wear Bon Marche clothes, unless they do a decent floral maxi that she can wear with boots or trainers??

Reactions: 2
Funniest quote…. She is the Liz candy of the want to be fashionista insta huns 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s fast becoming the Liz Cundy of the “fashion stylist” world, will literally turn up to the opening of an envelope, so desperate to be seen with the fashion set, but Bonmarche is seriously scrapping the barrel and then tonight she’s in Cos again 😒

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t live in London and she actually made a journey to go to Bon Marche. That would be an invitation any self respecting insta twit would rip up

Reactions: 3
"The Liz Cundy of fashion" - there's my attempt for the next thread title (already - she just keeps giving)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.