Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right, I have to say they kind of remind me of each other the way they talk, do their makeup, their personalities etc. Karla might see her as a threat

At the beginning I thought they were similar; Grace now seems much more genuine than Karla to me and I don’t see them as similar at all, but I do see where you are coming from. If I had to save one from a fire though I know who I would choose!

Reactions: 4
Sorry but the ABSOLUTE confidence in Karlas voice when she spouts all her false facts is hilarious.

I died of cringe when she referred to her and Jen as OG Podcasters, obviously her head has grown even bigger now that Itgalz and Bandwagons are gone too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but how long are they doing the podcast? I tried to listen to it but her arrogance and the way she speaks down to Jen put me right off! Not to mention the poorly researched false facts that are littered throughout the podcast

Reactions: 3
It's such a hate listen for me. Is anyone subscribed to their Patreon? What's that like?

Reactions: 1
The arrogance off her in the first fifteen minutes alone is astounding. She basically started of saying she paved the way for call out pages like Bloggers Unveiled with her past rants and started listing off how many years she’s being doing them as if it’s something remarkable. She then moves onto dissing people who make watching real housewives their personality, despite only last week dedicating a whole podcast to real housewives and then ranted about how people who only got into it in lockdown aren’t worthy of referencing it or liking it because Karla liked it first. She has some kind of weird obsession with having watched it before it went mainstream and won’t stop going on about it but people who make real housewives their personalities are fools okay? Then she goes on to diss podcasts despite having one herself, disses podcasters who have no direction and just use them to chat tit despite doing that herself. She also says these new podcasts that just chat tit lower the bar for OG podcasts like hers even though theirs couldn’t be more tit and uneducated, and disses men for not liking to listen to women on podcasts despite the fact she just dissed a load of women who want to start podcasts only five minutes before.

She then goes on about having a podcast for like ThReE yEaRssSs as if that makes what she’s saying anything more profound or noteworthy. Three years of podcasting makes her very much still new on the scene. I had to stop listening after that because her arrogance is astounding and the nodding dog Jen just going “hmmm yeaaaa” beside her is irritating. Grow a pair Jen. Karla has no shame in making a holy show of you when she wants to so pull the finger out and call her out. Also her voice seems to be getting more annoying and she couldn’t love the sound of it more

Reactions: 14
The arrogance off her in the first fifteen minutes alone is astounding. She basically started of saying she paved the way for call out pages like Bloggers Unveiled with her past rants and started listing off how many years she’s being doing them as if it’s something remarkable. She then moves onto dissing people who make watching real housewives their personality, despite only last week dedicating a whole podcast to real housewives and then ranted about how people who only got into it in lockdown aren’t worthy of referencing it or liking it because Karla liked it first. She has some kind of weird obsession with having watched it before it went mainstream and won’t stop going on about it but people who make real housewives their personalities are fools okay? Then she goes on to diss podcasts despite having one herself, disses podcasters who have no direction and just use them to chat tit despite doing that herself. She also says these new podcasts that just chat tit lower the bar for OG podcasts like hers even though theirs couldn’t be more tit and uneducated, and disses men for not liking to listen to women on podcasts despite the fact she just dissed a load of women who want to start podcasts only five minutes before.

She then goes on about having a podcast for like ThReE yEaRssSs as if that makes what she’s saying anything more profound or noteworthy. Three years of podcasting makes her very much still new on the scene. I had to stop listening after that because her arrogance is astounding and the nodding dog Jen just going “hmmm yeaaaa” beside her is irritating. Grow a pair Jen. Karla has no shame in making a holy show of you when she wants to so pull the finger out and call her out. Also her voice seems to be getting more annoying and she couldn’t love the sound of it more
Bloggers unveiled was around long before anyone heard of Karla!

Reactions: 2

Ya what is up with the real housewives thing? People have watched it for years 🙄 god she is one stupid prick of a woman😑 I do not know how her fella puts up with her

Reactions: 6
Ya what is up with the real housewives thing? People have watched it for years 🙄 god she is one stupid prick of a woman😑 I do not know how her fella puts up with her
I was watching Real Housewives when I was in leaving cert, 13 years ago! It used to be on Channel 4. Hardly an underground secret 😂

Reactions: 5
I was watching Real Housewives when I was in leaving cert, 13 years ago! It used to be on Channel 4. Hardly an underground secret 😂
I was trying to remember when I started watching it and it was definitely that year where we got the really bad weather… it was either 2009/2010.. so it defo wasn’t the hidden gem she thinks it was 🙄 bleeping melt

Y2K culture is seeing a huge upsurge lately so that’s why RHWOBH is back on the scene. She literally gate keeps anything that’s popular 😂
Absolute victim of her own self importance. Shitebag

• Haha
She must be very insecure beneath it all to literally gatekeep things that are popular because you feel you got there first and so are more entitled to them.

Reactions: 5
Karla saying new podcasts take away from their “graft” is ridiculous. If the new podcasts are so bad, they make yours look better. Her and Jen are bitter that TUO never really took off and they’re still working full time jobs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Listening to Vogue & Joanne & they speak about a funny funeral story they were sent - makes sense now where Karla lifted that idea from.

Reactions: 6
What is Karlas FT job? She says they treated her terrible. I love the girls... keeps it light to much seriousness ATM.

Reactions: 1
What is Karlas FT job? She says they treated her terrible. I love the girls... keeps it light to much seriousness ATM.
I found her on LinkedIn a while ago. She works for the parent company of smash box in the UK and EMEA teams. Not sure what she does. Lemme go have a look and I’ll link back
ETA; beauty development manager

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.