Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit about people need to stop making podcasts was absolutely ridiculous. They think people shouldn’t make podcasts and leave it to the OGs. Em how about no 😂 you can’t gatekeep who can make podcasts it’s a free country
Good god that sounds embarrassing... scarleh for ye karla

Reactions: 4
The bit about people need to stop making podcasts was absolutely ridiculous. They think people shouldn’t make podcasts and leave it to the OGs. Em how about no 😂 you can’t gatekeep who can make podcasts it’s a free country
She’s not even an OG herself the geebag

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It has to be one of the worst podcasts out there. I listened to their latest one because I used to love Karla’s leave it in …. before she basically became an influencer and started doing all the tit she slagged other people for doing. It’s so dull and monotonous, Karla dominates the conversation and it’s so poorly researched. I’d happily leave the unpopular opinion in 2021 and listen to a new podcast which had a bit of life in it.

Reactions: 15
I’m a few mins in but what a deluded girl with absolutely zero self awareness. She needn’t worry about other podcasts making theirs look thick, they do that all on their own by the obvious lack of research done, many mistakes made in each episode and abundance of mispronunciations all stated with such undeserved confidence. The sneery tone of her as well just because she was an “OG” (🙄) real housewives watcher and now she’s thick that it’s become mainstream. What a dope she is

By the sounds of it they’re very jealous and bitter over the success of Vogue and Joanne’s podcast

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m a few mins in but what a deluded girl with absolutely zero self awareness. She needn’t worry about other podcasts making theirs look thick, they do that all on their own by the obvious lack of research done, many mistakes made in each episode and abundance of mispronunciations all stated with such undeserved confidence. The sneery tone of her as well just because she was an “OG” (🙄) real housewives watcher and now she’s thick that it’s become mainstream. What a dope she is

By the sounds of it they’re very jealous and bitter over the success of Vogue and Joanne’s podcast
she’s also always doing snide comments I believe are geared towards gracey o’connell

Reactions: 5
she’s also always doing snide comments I believe are geared towards gracey o’connell
I’ve often wondered if it’s Grace she has alluded to….
Funnily enough I work with a girl who lives near Grace and she says that Grace is actually a really nice girl, very well liked and gets on with everyone…. Doubt you’d get many saying the same about Karla…

Reactions: 3
Funnily enough I work with a girl who lives near Grace and she says that Grace is actually a really nice girl, very well liked and gets on with everyone…. Doubt you’d get many saying the same about Karla…
I can confirm she is a lovely girl

There’s been quite a few things she’s said (I can’t remember what exactly what) over time that made me think she was digging at Grace. And I adore Grace! She’s very engaged with her followers also.

Reactions: 1
What happened between Grace and Karla? I follow them both but didn’t know there was beef

Their podcast is the most boring thing I've listened too. And then having the cheek to tell off others who are trying to start a pod cast as if they are professional or even interesting. I've a feeling they are talking about Ellie and Charlenes podcast which I actually enjoy. Smell of jealously off Karla and Jen is her lap dog and agrees with everything Karla says. What should We leave in 2021 ? Unpopular opinion podcast 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Karla brings out Jen’s nasty side, I don’t feel like it comes naturally to her to be so toxic. Thought the podcast gatekeeping was hilarious, especially when Jen talked about how it took her months to learn of YouTube how to record 😂😂😂 can she see the irony

Reactions: 9
I don’t think there was any actual back and forth but Karla makes shady comments that could be interpreted as being towards Grace
Oh right, I have to say they kind of remind me of each other the way they talk, do their makeup, their personalities etc. Karla might see her as a threat

I just remembered the time they ranted and laughed about how stupid Americans are (I’m American lol and yes some/many are). Then they went on to talk about Justin Theroux was the president of Canada. Well actually Justin Trudeau is the prime minister of Canada and there are stupid people all around the world apparently 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.