Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her on LinkedIn a while ago. She works for the parent company of smash box in the UK and EMEA teams. Not sure what she does. Lemme go have a look and I’ll link back
ETA; beauty development manager
It's a tough gig the beauty world is ruthless.. thanks though I could never figure it out.

What is Karlas FT job? She says they treated her terrible. I love the girls... keeps it light to much seriousness ATM.
I'd agree Jen is fairly light. Not Karla. She comes on sneering and snarling about anyone or anything that has ever dared to inconvenience her. She doesn't know the meaning of light. If she's not spitting bile at online trolls, she's guffawing anyone who dares to use the Internet (she invented the Internet don't you know) how dare anyone like a mainstain TV show or brand that Karla discovered decades before it was was public knowledge. Shes a serious dose.

Reactions: 6
I'd agree Jen is fairly light. Not Karla. She comes on sneering and snarling about anyone or anything that has ever dared to inconvenience her. She doesn't know the meaning of light. If she's not spitting bile at online trolls, she's guffawing anyone who dares to use the Internet (she invented the Internet don't you know) how dare anyone like a mainstain TV show or brand that Karla discovered decades before it was was public knowledge. Shes a serious dose.
Karla is such a pick me. But not a pick me for lads. Just loves being unique and putting people down for having interests “liking cheese is not a personality trait hun” yeah neither is liking mainstream Y2K media but you keep gate keeping
Gaslight. Gatekeep. Girl boss.
Also why is their pod called Unpopular Opinion when everything they discuss is the mainstream consensus of like everyone?🤣

Reactions: 10
What is Karlas FT job? She says they treated her terrible. I love the girls... keeps it light to much seriousness ATM.
She left Smashbox a good while ago….. she’s in beauty development for Dyson now. Hence people like Fionnula Jay getting Dyson sp content. Don’t get me wrong, I really like Fionnula, but I wouldn’t think of her as hair goals.
She also has the fact that she traveled around South America in her LinkedIn profile…. I don’t recall her travelling being that long that it would need to be mentioned to explain a period in her CV but 💁🏼‍♀️

It’s any excuse for her to mention traveling or living in America. It makes her feel superior.

Lol is she STILL going on about “travelling” in South America 🤣I’d say she was an absolute barrel of laughs on that holiday 🤣 she wasn’t gone a wet week. Hardly a need to put that down on her LinkedIn that she went on her holibobs is there? God she was absolutely insufferable on that trip! She thought she was so unique and special that she was “travelling” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pathetic isn't it. Travelling isn't unique anymore, most people of Karla's generation do some form of travel or at least have been to some random far flung corner of the world. She seems to love rubbing it in Jen's face that she's a homebird and belittling her time in Greece as an inauthentic travel experience. I'd like to see Karla immerse herself in another culture and not just sulking and eye rolling her way around Machu Picchu and the Iguazu Falls. Adding travel to your LinkedIn reminds me of the time I reviewed a CV that listed babysitting as work experience 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pathetic isn't it. Travelling isn't unique anymore, most people of Karla's generation do some form of travel or at least have been to some random far flung corner of the world. She seems to love rubbing it in Jen's face that she's a homebird and belittling her time in Greece as an inauthentic travel experience.
I’d say Jen is a much happier person than Karla. I could not see Karla rolling up her sleeves and having a bit of fun amongst the madness of a house renovation!

I’d say Jen is a much happier person than Karla. I could not see Karla rolling up her sleeves and having a bit of fun amongst the madness of a house renovation!
Oh 100%. Jen's style of comedy is not my cup of tea and I cringe with some of the things she comes out with, but on balance I think she's a pretty good skin. She doesn't seem to have the same sense of entitlement Karla has and that generally makes for a happier person overall. She seems to take people at face value and has a roll up her sleeves outlook on life. Behind the eye rolls and put downs I think Ms. Karla is insecure and unhappy with her lot in life.

Reactions: 7
You just know that behind it all Jen feels the same way about Karla as we all do. I find Jen harmless but spineless, the type who wouldn’t stand up to Karla but will prob witch about her to Adam or have a look at what’s being said here. They are very different people, I can’t fathom why they clicked in the first place. Maybe the illusion that Karla was sound managed to persuade her into starting the podcast but that illusion quickly faded once she opened her mouth. I think I found Karla when the whole green tan thing happened, I thought she was a breath of fresh air and gas. Now I think she is arrogant and entitled. They would never be friends in real life. Karla would look down her nose at Jen’s mates

Reactions: 10
You just know that behind it all Jen feels the same way about Karla as we all do. I find Jen harmless but spineless, the type who wouldn’t stand up to Karla but will prob witch about her to Adam or have a look at what’s being said here. They are very different people, I can’t fathom why they clicked in the first place. Maybe the illusion that Karla was sound managed to persuade her into starting the podcast but that illusion quickly faded once she opened her mouth. I think I found Karla when the whole green tan thing happened, I thought she was a breath of fresh air and gas. Now I think she is arrogant and entitled. They would never be friends in real life. Karla would look down her nose at Jen’s mates
Completely agree with this.
Jen has got to feel the same way about Karla as the rest of us - I just wish she'd stand up for herself more on the pod and not let Karla walk all over her.
Never mind being friends - they wouldn't even associate with each other in real life. Karla thinks she is above Jen and Adam She is such a sneer.

Reactions: 4
Completely agree with this.
Jen has got to feel the same way about Karla as the rest of us - I just wish she'd stand up for herself more on the pod and not let Karla walk all over her.
Never mind being friends - they wouldn't even associate with each other in real life. Karla thinks she is above Jen and Adam She is such a sneer.
She is allergic to Adam, she can’t hold it in and it comes out now and again. Jen doesn’t have any airs or graces or notions about herself so she 100% must see what we do with Karla. You can sense the awkwardness and tension at times. I’d say both of them are doing it for whatever money they’re getting from it and not for the love of the topics or one another’s company. I had to laugh on this weeks podcast when Karla says “if you want access to me you have to listen to my podcast and that gives me money”. Okay Don Corleone calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is allergic to Adam, she can’t hold it in and it comes out now and again. Jen doesn’t have any airs or graces or notions about herself so she 100% must see what we do with Karla. You can sense the awkwardness and tension at times. I’d say both of them are doing it for whatever money they’re getting from it and not for the love of the topics or one another’s company. I had to laugh on this weeks podcast when Karla says “if you want access to me you have to listen to my podcast and that gives me money”. Okay Don Corleone calm down
Totally. I feel sorry for Jen at times when Karla just tramples all over her.
Oh my god I was cringing at that part too :rolleyes: 😅 😅 😅

Reactions: 5
HA! In the first few minutes of this week’s pod Jen says she hated last week’s episode and that she didn’t think it was Karla’s best work 🤣🤣 come on over to the dark side Jen you’re nearly there

1641750324127.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The difference between her in lives on insta and her insta posts is major catfish. Turn of the filters love, everyone knows your not all that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.