Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, nasty! She used to be such a witty, fun to watch girl. I think since she started to smell herself, she became what she used to slag. It’s a shame, she could have been a really good one to follow. I don’t think becoming pals with Claire or Lyndsey did her any favours tbh
She was always quite obnoxious and too try hard in school to be honest, as well as a bit of a bully. I don’t know how she kept it under wraps online for so long to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Strange girl at times, seems to really enjoy blowing her own trumpet. No offence to her but she has hardly cured cancer because her and her fella have saved a house deposit having been shacked up with her Dad rent free for god knows how long....its nothing too exceptional. Is her boyfriend a health care assistant or maybe I'm completely wrong and he works in a lab? I can't remember what he does for a living.

Reactions: 8
Just sneering about how quickly she becomes a smart arse and how it embarrasses Tom. Like if they’re in a restaurant and a waiter says “would you like a table?”, she gets smart and takes a tone about how of course she would like a table in the restaurant she’s standing queuing up for. She’s told lots of stories outlining her rudeness and just scoffs at them.
I work in a restaurant and that is the definition of a nightmare customer and a Karen. Her and toms loss because I wouldn’t be giving her good service after that

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Used to like Karla. Now I see right through her and she comes across as arrogant and insecure. She laughs at people alot, when tbh you could just as easily laugh at her, and yeah i agree she's a narky witch, I'd say her boyfriends head is wrecked. I remember a few months ago she was ranting on about '' GUYS, SHE DOESNT KNOW WHO YOU ARE LIKE SHE DOESNT KNOW WHO ANY OF YOU ARE '' about some mua or influencer, i was like, you're the one talking about her she doesn't know who you are either small fry, settle down

often, rude, and narky people like her are so rude because they feel threatened by others, maybe she is quite insecure and feels the need to lash out at people and jump to conclusions, no time for her anymore

• Haha
I liked Karla too but she’s after getting caught up in the stuff she previously sneered other influencers for. Coming on camera showing a new make up look filtered to the high heavens, face completely blurred out 😂

Reactions: 2
I normally quite like Karla. I'm cringing at the fluffy brow tutorial on her story now... Seriously, who thinks this is a good look?!

Reactions: 3
Feel bad for her, seems like she's struggling through this lockdown. You can see it in her demeaner and she tweeted it last night that she's on the brink.

I'm a long term listener of Jen and Karla's podcast and I had somewhat accepted how ill prepared they usually are, however this week drove me insane.

The topic was "where are the now" mostly discussing iconic kid/teen tv stars from the 90s. I follow some of the people on Instagram and even a vague interest in them would reveal that alot of what K&J spouted as fact was rubbish. I find it infuriating that basic research is so alien to them.

Examples:

- Melissa Joan Hart: K said she gave up acting after appearing in a Britney Spears "Crazy" video. Lazy Karla, she starred in her own successful TV show "Melissa & Joey" from 2010-2015. Karla also said she recently became a mother. Her first child was born in 2006. Also said she lived in Tennessee but pronounced it Ten-Nah-Say. Sorry, how has she never heard that State pronounced before? She also pronounced "Chic" as "Shik" 🤦‍♀️

Moving onto Jen. Another series of lazily researched info. Discussing twins Cynthia & Brittany Daniel (not Daniels, Jen) she tells us that Brittany had "Hopkins lymphoma" not Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, which she actually had 🤯 she tells us they share an Instagram account "like a couple who don't trust each other" em, a quick insta search would reveal that they have their own accounts, but also a shared one for their website. Jen proceeds to tell us they run a website, which she didn't bother going on, but can tell us is about yoga and photography. Eh OK.

Everyone makes mistakes, but theirs are so sloppy, ill researched and full of glaring errors that a basic Google search would quickly remedy. Its a shame because I do like them but I can't listen to such rubbish anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm a long term listener of Jen and Karla's podcast and I had somewhat accepted how ill prepared they usually are, however this week drove me insane.

The topic was "where are the now" mostly discussing iconic kid/teen tv stars from the 90s. I follow some of the people on Instagram and even a vague interest in them would reveal that alot of what K&J spouted as fact was rubbish. I find it infuriating that basic research is so alien to them.

Examples:

- Melissa Joan Hart: K said she gave up acting after appearing in a Britney Spears "Crazy" video. Lazy Karla, she starred in her own successful TV show "Melissa & Joey" from 2010-2015. Karla also said she recently became a mother. Her first child was born in 2006. Also said she lived in Tennessee but pronounced it Ten-Nah-Say. Sorry, how has she never heard that State pronounced before? She also pronounced "Chic" as "Shik" 🤦‍♀️

Moving onto Jen. Another series of lazily researched info. Discussing twins Cynthia & Brittany Daniel (not Daniels, Jen) she tells us that Brittany had "Hopkins lymphoma" not Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, which she actually had 🤯 she tells us they share an Instagram account "like a couple who don't trust each other" em, a quick insta search would reveal that they have their own accounts, but also a shared one for their website. Jen proceeds to tell us they run a website, which she didn't bother going on, but can tell us is about yoga and photography. Eh OK.

Everyone makes mistakes, but theirs are so sloppy, ill researched and full of glaring errors that a basic Google search would quickly remedy. Its a shame because I do like them but I can't listen to such rubbish anymore.
Exactly!! We get it, they don't want to spend time researching, fact checking and preparing for episodes, so then don't do it? Stick to subjects where they don't need to do any prep beyond putting up a question box and everyone will be happier.

Reactions: 4
Yes I remember this in the covid episode too, they tried to talk about viruses but were mixing up HSV (herpes) and HPV and how virus’s are reactivated etc a lot was incorrect

Reactions: 1

Examples:

Surprised she didn’t know how to pronounce Tennessee since Karla has been to the states like 5 times you know TrAvElLiNg. She is painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone listen to the newest episode?
A copy and paste of an it galz one recently, awkward!
I prefer when they don't have guests. Karla couldn't hide how uninterested she was in the topic 🤣 I thought the match maker was a bit condescending. I know he is trying to run a business, but surely Mary from Kerry (to use his examples) is entitled to say she's not interested in x, y and z in a person. Shes paying the guts of €800 for this service, so why should she compromise. Just my two cents.

Reactions: 5
I actually cringe when I hear ads for their podcast. I used to love Karla until she became the sneery instahun, like the ones she used to take the piss out of. It really annoys me when she gives out about her dad moving stuff around in the room where she does her tutorials. It’s his house, he can move anything around that he wants. I’d say they are counting down the days until her and Tom move out.

Reactions: 5
Have to say I wasn't mad on karla or Jen until I listened to the podcast I really like it and find them way more entertaining than alot of others

Reactions: 2
Today's podcast, woeful.

1) They didn't know what Lent was or is?
2) Spoke all about it before
3) Trying to edgy describing the church as a cult( I am neither Catholic or a massive fan or organised religion)
4) Pausing at 27 mins for an ad, no ad, they then speaking to each other off "mic" then it being uploaded without being checked.

Generally cringe!

• Wow
  • Haha
All I can say is that at least I'm listening for free? I wonder if the patreon eps are better quality 🤭 or do their loyal paying fans not care?

Reactions: 1
I actually like both girls and the pod in general but I'm shocked at how much they're copying it galz lately.
Surprised it hasn't made things awkward between them as I know they're all friends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.