Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Karla actually saying on stories "it must be so frustrating for you guys to listen to Jen and I not remember the names of things we are talking about and be screaming the answer as you listen! Must happen every week" - eh, yeah you moron. Its called research and/or editing.... look it up and maybe your podcast would be a tad more successful!

Reactions: 5

xteeny

Ya she looks great! Wonder is she on Ozempic? Actually have no issue with people using it to help them to lose weight and be healthier and more confident. I think it's a good thing.

Karla completely ripping her landlady a new one on today’s pod 🥴 she’s a brave woman
Yeah ridiculous. Whatever validity there is in her complaint its cancelled out by her petulant approach. Basically calling her landlady a bunny boiler on her podcast and airing silly grievances. It says more about Karla's pettiness than the landlady to be honest 😂

What happened to Charleen was a disgusting, shocking, misogynistic attack.
I doubt that scumbag was flat out posting in the Charleen tattle thread like 🙄

Karla blaming Tattle is completely wrong.
Claire balding is jumping on the bandwagon too..

Making out its cause of online forums ..

And making Charlene getting punched into the poor me claire show .

Jellybb

VIP Member
Is this her new personality? Driving an “EV”? 🙄 driving an electric car isn’t the rare phenomenon that she thinks it is…

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Karla acts as if she is there on the frontlines in Palestine! You post a few insta stories love your no better than the rest of us
She is honestly insufferable. The egos of the huns who think they’re gods gift cos they’ve reposted a few reels since October is unreal

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
Wasn’t she a horrible employee in that bar she used work in? And she was asked not to go back to her secondary school. She’s hardly a model citizen and employee herself.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Karla explaining to Jen what fast fashion actually means and also what mule heels are was beyond painful to listen to.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Anyone here listen to the pateron? I cannot bring myself to pay to listen to them. But one of my girls has and said karla is unbelievably disrespectful about jens child. That she full on goes in on him. Said he was embarrassing or on that line and makes it out to be a 'joke'
She’s such a lovely person isn’t she….

And Jen, if you won’t advocate for your own child, don’t expect anyone else to. I wouldn’t be in the company of anyone who disrespected my child!

Inthehousebored

Hearing Jen support twins and me in the latest pod was too much, she was so aggressive to a GP demanding a drug for her child. How can she have sympathy for that

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
The discussion on the latest episode as to whether the Toy Show was a public event or not was truly PAINFUL to listen to.

I'm glad Jen attempted to stand up for herself and try to get her point across, but it was really weak.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Tagging the PR company for BYD, even though she’s just getting a test drive that anyone can getshe is suuuuch a beg.

I’ve had an EV for over 3 years and never once thought to make it my personality. It’s nice, but it’s also just a car.

What change in lifestyle circumstances is she referring to? Did Tom finally escape?
She said she had a lifestyle change and is looking at cars with longer ranges so she might have come to terms with the fact she’s not entitled to a house in castleknock and is looking further afield with their budget

• Haha

distraught007

This podcast is a gold mine. Its either misinformation thats always just slightly off the truth, disdain for each other, hypocrisy or irritating tics (saying emBAWRASSSING).

DYA KNOW WHAH I SAW ON DA GERAMMM KARLEH
whash did you see jawn?

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I literally had to go back and relisten there -

It's an episode from May 2022 -TUO Airline Hacks. 12:17 onwards

Karla the MUA fashionista queen of style ripped into this random girl in the airport for what she looked like -
'She looked like Cheryl Cole in 2012, she had a pussy bow blouse with skinny jeans and dolly shoes, full face of make up, 2 sets of lashes, she looked like she came straight from 2012 ,did she keep on the make up from the night before?

It was just such a non story. There was no point to it at all other than to slag what this girl was wearing.
To be fair Jen wasn't giving into it at all she was like 'Let her live her life Karla'

So when you listen to the episode that they did 2 weeks ago in which they spoke about trolls etc and then take into consideration this random rant of Karla's from little over a year ago it just shows their absolute hypocricy.
It’s comical that she looks like she buys her clothes from the lost & found bin at the airport & thinks she can criticise anyone else 😂😂😂