Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taponthedoor

Karla is always saying “you’re the WORST person to talk about this topic with!” Then why chose that topic dipshit. She’s so condescending it’s unbearable.

Reactions: 5

happycamper68

Used to like Karla but she actually is soooo condescending towards Jen. Their latest public podcast was just so awkward. She was soo aggressive and condescending questioning Jen on her opinion and repeatedly asking her ‘but why tho’ and laughing at her responses??! Don’t know how Jen does it🙈
Came straight here to say this, the laughing shutting Jen down until she eventually admitted defeat (despite Karla not saying anything of intelligence) was so uncomfortable… think Karla is such a condescending mean girl. I think the podcast has really devolved and the girls clearly don’t enjoy each others company anymore, it comes across on mic

ClaudHopper

That should have been Mr.Blobby bot Bobby, damm autocorrect.

Another riveting episode this week. Does my head in how old fashioned Jen is spouting on about how mothers are the main parent. No Jen, that's your specific experience. My own partner is 50/50 and our children turn to Mum or Dad depending who is available quickest. I see the same balance with my friends and siblings relationships too. It's very clear Adam does the bare minimum in that household and Jen is projecting hard.

Karla is vile bragging about her glee in ridiculing Tom all the time. Hot take Karla, you're not a gas b@st@rd, you're just a bully.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Girls like her always talk about secondary school in such detail. It’s because their level of interest peaked in secondary school so they just HAVE to keep reliving their golden years and let EVERYONE know about their experience with school 🙄🙄
100% - it's always private school girls too. As if their identity is based on where they went to school. That's fine when you're actually in the school and like 13-17 years old.

She is literally finished school 12-13 years.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Omg Karla looks woeful at the VIPs. The hack of her and she would be the first to slag the event off.

ClaudHopper

I'm going on the record as stating Karla has the WORST taste in music. Pitbull 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 literally dog sh1t

Could she please stop sniffing non stop on the podcast. Rotten 🐖

Hypocritical as ever this week. People are unhappy gobshites for having an opinion of Vogue Williams and we all are sad people who need to get lives, but it’s okay for them to dissect Demi Lovato’s mental health crisis and call her an attention seeker literally five minutes before.. do they realise how stupid they are?
Karla has an opinion on everyone and every fucking thing especially shite she’s not qualified on 😂😂😂 she thinks she’s Ireland’s mortgage advisor. The irony!!!

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I never ever write on Tattle but todays unpopular of September Patreon episode just compelled me to do so. Not sure if anyone else had the same feelings as me. I actually turned the episode off after 25mins. First of all they stated they were all recording from Zoom so the sound wasn’t great but there were a few moments of people completely talking over eachither or also awkward moments of silence where there was clearly a delay.
However I didn’t care for that too much, what i cared about was at around 23 mins JEn gets a missed call from the old owners of her house, the two girls encourage her to call him back and put him on loudspeaker (she does it, don’t know why). The poor man just called her to see how things were going and then he says (a bit hard to hear) that someone is in hospital with a brain bleed…Jen then cuts off.
I just find this disgusting and so rude. Why keep that in a podcast. Clearly an awful moment or news in someone’s life and it’s now broadcast to strangers. I don’t know why this wasn’t cut and it makes me sick!
sorry for thr rant lol
This is vile. What an invasion of that mans privacy.

How is this content?

Sidenote - What are the Patreon episodes like?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
God there is nothing more annoying and equally mortifying to listen to than when Karla has a particular hobby horse and acts like she is some kind of spokesperson or educator on the topic. She doesn’t half love the sound of her own voice going on and on about something but at the same time getting absolutely nowhere and not making a single intelligent point

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Karla actually saying on stories "it must be so frustrating for you guys to listen to Jen and I not remember the names of things we are talking about and be screaming the answer as you listen! Must happen every week" - eh, yeah you moron. Its called research and/or editing.... look it up and maybe your podcast would be a tad more successful!
Thought the same.. like at the very least they should do a bit of research. I get that sometimes conversation is spontaneous and you can’t know everything about everything.. but they could at least research the bloody topic they have chosen!

ClaudHopper

Yes and Jen is the same. They learn a new word or concept and spout on about it forevermore as though they're experts on the subject. None of it masks how ill prepared they are for that podcast.
---
And sorry now, I'm like a dog with a bone with this but the hypocrisy stinks from this pair. Karla laments how millennials on social media are the worst. That's just confirmation bias as that's her own demographic. If they're honest everyone on the internet from Boomer to Gen Z is more than comfortable being vocal about who or what they don't like. They moaned that were faceless trolls but it's grand to say what you like about others if your name is attached to it? Both felt comfortable broadcasting out to the nation names and details of celebs they find creepy, pathetic or icky but that's OK because they're all more famous and better paid than this pair, so therefore fair game. Tattle gets a bad rap but honestly we are just commenting on content they provided us. All our negative comments are observations from Karla's arrogant comments or Jen's ignorant ones. I'm glad they both feel so superior though their POV is steeped in confirmation bias.

Last edited:

Helz67

Anyone here listen to the pateron? I cannot bring myself to pay to listen to them. But one of my girls has and said karla is unbelievably disrespectful about jens child. That she full on goes in on him. Said he was embarrassing or on that line and makes it out to be a 'joke'

• Wow

Madamex

VIP Member
Also vicki notaro the big dope shared karlas story and she agrees with her too. Even though she is a big real housewives fan and has been on at least one podcast discussing the topic she allegedly has never even looked at any gossip pages, for example reddit, on the topic. Give me a break.

Helz67

Ever notice Jen finds herself hilarious literally cracks up when she thinks she's saying something funny. I don't find her funny really 🤷‍♀️