Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FionaHiggs

As soon as Jen mentions Bobby, Karla is scrolling in her phone saying yeah… yeah…wow…cool. No interest at all, she doesn’t hide it, gas!!

Reactions: 5

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Thought the pod today was awful when compared to Ellie and Charleen pod on the same issue. Barely any information shared.
The both of them need to steer clear of serious topics. They’re too thick and uninformed to tackle anything remotely sensitive.

Reactions: 5

irishjen

VIP Member
I see Karla is nominated for beauty star or something for the stellar magazine- under 50k? I’d have put my life savings on it that she had at least 100k? Only 29.7k followers. Surely she had more at one stage no? I remember everyone I knew use to talk about her “Leave it in..”
She def had more at one stage, but I'm not surprised, she is such a high & mighty, jealous dose

Reactions: 4

Swordshead

What does everyone think of Jens face? She looks like a different person to the one that used to pull the bin behind the car while her Bf drove. Her whole persona has changed, or maybe it’s just me that’s changed
I think she looks fab. Her humour isn't me cuppa tea so rarely watch her stories but had a look this morning and actually thought 'wow' she looked really good and fresh faced. She's had a lot of bits done but all v subtle.

The podcast was weird. At the end they said they’d be discussing celebrities who shouldn’t be famous on patreon despite just discussing that on the pod, like that was what the podcast was about?!
There's no structure because they don't plan. They hype each other up with what could be a really interesting topic but then fail to prepare. They come on spout some generalisations, muddle facts and pat themselves on the back for a job well done.

Lalalaxxx

Who makes a podcast about movies they haven’t even seen? Sounds like the drivel I listen to in the staff room. Just because a movie is in a franchise doesn’t mean it’s not good, lord of the rings bloody swept the Oscar’s back in the day. Sometimes I subscribe to the patreon when I want to binge lots of podcasts couldn’t be arsed now.

taponthedoor

Hahaha Madamex, I came here to say that! Hello Big Bird 🤣 That outfit is atrocious… guess the character by the color palette.

IMG-5844.jpg

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Hypocritical as ever this week. People are unhappy gobshites for having an opinion of Vogue Williams and we all are sad people who need to get lives, but it’s okay for them to dissect Demi Lovato’s mental health crisis and call her an attention seeker literally five minutes before.. do they realise how stupid they are?

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Karla wanting to know if we have questions about EV, its not an ad, but she has thinkhouse pr tagged 👀👀

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Jen is totally allergic to those they have on the podcast this week. Sure it’s her go to to mock the valley girl twang. She even defaults to it on this pod when they’re sitting in front of her! She barley gets a word in as usual with bolshy Karla taking over the whole pod

Helz67

God their pod this week is so pathetic. “What women want” as if women are a hive mind who all want the same thing. Also Jen and Adam seem to have an awful relationship. She’s always giving hot about him whereas Karla stays very silent on Tom
Adam clearly does nothing in that household. And you can tell how much Karla HATES him