Karla K & Jen Hatton #2 The Unpopular Opinion podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sniffing in the latest episode was revolting. Literally every few seconds one or other of them snorting snot back. Absolutely disgusting. Blow your noses you pair of pigs.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
If say he legged it cause she's a bleeping melt
No I doubt it she was talking alot about him and her family and that he had wrote into the question box , and she's been banging on about buying a house for years now dont think it would matter to american family if she decided to buy in meath instead of dublin. I'm guessing getting married? Maybe a small private wedding like Jenny from it galz just had possibly?

No I doubt it she was talking alot about him and her family and that he had wrote into the question box , and she's been banging on about buying a house for years now dont think it would matter to american family if she decided to buy in meath instead of dublin. I'm guessing getting married? Maybe a small private wedding like Jenny from it galz just had possibly?
Haha she van wear an ill fitting rag from boohoo like she does always.

Reactions: 1
Karla absolutely dumbfounded that some senior leader at work told her to watch her face that it comes across as arrogant. Jen trying to explain to her that yer wan had a point. Absolutely priceless.

She has you bang to rights Karla 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah it wouldn't surprise me.

However, no matter how much weight she loses, or how, she's a nasty, awful person & her personality will never change.

Reactions: 8
So karla is blaming tattle for what that vile disgusting man did to charleen
Charleen addressed this on todays pod! She said that she was so angry when someone started using her incident to push their narrative. Then she was even angrier when she saw that other people were sharing it on Instagram, she almost put up a post in response. Karla is some fool wish Charleen would call her out it put her in her box

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Where did Karla blame Tattle??
Fair play to Charlene
it was an Instagram story as far as I can remember. she talked about charleen’s attack and said that the rise of tattle and gossip website pages are to blame. This discredits the severity of charleens attack which she acknowledges in the pod. He wasn’t someone who was talking about her on gossip websites this was someone who was a dangerous individual who she had known of before. Karla hates tattle and wanted to push her narrative that it is dangerous but it’s just not true.
---
it was an Instagram story as far as I can remember. she talked about charleen’s attack and said that the rise of tattle and gossip website pages are to blame. This discredits the severity of charleens attack which she acknowledges in the pod. He wasn’t someone who was talking about her on gossip websites this was someone who was a dangerous individual who she had known of before. Karla hates tattle and wanted to push her narrative that it is dangerous but it’s just not true.
It’s from about 58 mins in in their new pod

Reactions: 5
Oh I'm so delighted she said that! I thought if I was her I'd be annoyed by it! And bleeping Claire Balding had to go one step further and blame the women in the attackers life who, in her eyes, were the ones to blame! And she also called her poor little Charlene or something really patronising. How those arseholes managed to make it about themselves was disgusting.

Reactions: 9
Ellie asks Charleen “were they using it for clout like?” And Charleen says “yeah because people were sharing that and I didn’t agree with it at all. And for me sitting at home literally trying to process this and for someone else to make it about what it’s not, that really pissed me off”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s typical of these tragic huns to manipulate something bad or sad for their own gain. Look at Caroline Flack, her death was hijacked by every z lost hun on the gram to stop people talking about them. It’s sick. Charleen should have named her, I’d say Karla wouldn’t be so smart if called out

• Heart
I’m sure Karla is thrilled that Jen is on maternity leave and she can foghorn her way through topics she knows nothing about with the person who she really wishes she was podcasting with, Fionnuala. This weeks pod was laughable, literally just going through Irish actors and saying whether they were hot or not. Awful shite. Oh and apparently Brendan Gleeson is “actually a really good actor!”. Wow girls, we never would have guessed 🙄🙈😆

• Haha