Karla K & Jen Hatton #2 The Unpopular Opinion podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That should have been Mr.Blobby bot Bobby, damm autocorrect.

Another riveting episode this week. Does my head in how old fashioned Jen is spouting on about how mothers are the main parent. No Jen, that's your specific experience. My own partner is 50/50 and our children turn to Mum or Dad depending who is available quickest. I see the same balance with my friends and siblings relationships too. It's very clear Adam does the bare minimum in that household and Jen is projecting hard.

Karla is vile bragging about her glee in ridiculing Tom all the time. Hot take Karla, you're not a gas b@st@rd, you're just a bully.

Reactions: 5
Right I said it before but I am officially done. Knocked today's podcast off 17 mins in. Pair of them bickering over Jen forgetting Karla was going away and rightly pointing out that she's got a million different schedules to keep up with work, Bobby, Adam, house reno, her pregnancy and Karla's holiday is not the epicentre of her world. Totally fair. Karla replies that she's living in an echo chamber where nobody listens to her. Erm, Karla that's not what an echo chamber is you dumbo and also what a self absorbed wagon you are to boot!

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep repeating nearly every word nearly every word 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Could someone tell her that there is no such phrase as “whether as”. She’s constantly using it on the pod like “he thinks it’s blue whether as I think it’s pink”. I think she’s confusing “whereas” and “whether”.. ejit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Could someone tell her that there is no such phrase as “whether as”. She’s constantly using it on the pod like “he thinks it’s blue whether as I think it’s pink”. I think she’s confusing “whereas” and “whether”.. ejit
She goes on about work and how difficult it is as a manager 🙄 dealing with incompetent people, when she's a grown woman with a terrible grasp of the English language. Imagine her scolding you for some minor indiscretion where she mispronounces words, uses them out of context or just plain malapropisms. For a wan so full of opinions she's not very bright.

Reactions: 10
I absolutely cringe when she goes on about her years experience in managing teams 🙈
Me too. And roll my eyes. Is it true? She’s only early 30s isn’t she? How much experience can she possibly have?
Never experienced such a complete know it all in my life - imagine her being your manager 🙈

Reactions: 8
I never ever write on Tattle but todays unpopular of September Patreon episode just compelled me to do so. Not sure if anyone else had the same feelings as me. I actually turned the episode off after 25mins. First of all they stated they were all recording from Zoom so the sound wasn’t great but there were a few moments of people completely talking over eachither or also awkward moments of silence where there was clearly a delay.
However I didn’t care for that too much, what i cared about was at around 23 mins JEn gets a missed call from the old owners of her house, the two girls encourage her to call him back and put him on loudspeaker (she does it, don’t know why). The poor man just called her to see how things were going and then he says (a bit hard to hear) that someone is in hospital with a brain bleed…Jen then cuts off.
I just find this disgusting and so rude. Why keep that in a podcast. Clearly an awful moment or news in someone’s life and it’s now broadcast to strangers. I don’t know why this wasn’t cut and it makes me sick!
sorry for thr rant lol

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I never ever write on Tattle but todays unpopular of September Patreon episode just compelled me to do so. Not sure if anyone else had the same feelings as me. I actually turned the episode off after 25mins. First of all they stated they were all recording from Zoom so the sound wasn’t great but there were a few moments of people completely talking over eachither or also awkward moments of silence where there was clearly a delay.
However I didn’t care for that too much, what i cared about was at around 23 mins JEn gets a missed call from the old owners of her house, the two girls encourage her to call him back and put him on loudspeaker (she does it, don’t know why). The poor man just called her to see how things were going and then he says (a bit hard to hear) that someone is in hospital with a brain bleed…Jen then cuts off.
I just find this disgusting and so rude. Why keep that in a podcast. Clearly an awful moment or news in someone’s life and it’s now broadcast to strangers. I don’t know why this wasn’t cut and it makes me sick!
sorry for thr rant lol
If you do only one thing today, cancel that Patreon.

Reactions: 16
sorry for thr rant lol
This is vile. What an invasion of that mans privacy.

How is this content?

Sidenote - What are the Patreon episodes like?

Reactions: 5
This is vile. What an invasion of that mans privacy.

How is this content?

Sidenote - What are the Patreon episodes like?
I used to have the patreon - no difference to the main episodes really, though I think the main episodes went downhill once they started focussing on the patreon, every episode is finished on the patreon, such annoying breadcrumbing.

Reactions: 2
sorry for thr rant lol
This is horrifying!
Didn't those previous owners allow them to live in the house before they even bought it or give them a real leg up in some way?

Truly vile ungrateful people

It has truly rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it’s because I know someone who had a brain bleed recently and it’s a terrifying ordeal.
I do not understand why 1. Call the man back on the podcast, 2. Not tell the man he is now on loudspeaker on a podcast and 3. Keep in the part (or any of it) where he clearly states someone is in hospital with a brain bleed.
I’ve never loved Karla and Jen, but I would hope this is truly a stupid mistake they did by leaving it in

Reactions: 7
It has truly rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it’s because I know someone who had a brain bleed recently and it’s a terrifying ordeal.
I do not understand why 1. Call the man back on the podcast, 2. Not tell the man he is now on loudspeaker on a podcast and 3. Keep in the part (or any of it) where he clearly states someone is in hospital with a brain bleed.
I’ve never loved Karla and Jen, but I would hope this is truly a stupid mistake they did by leaving it in
This was no mistake - why call him back during a podcast recording?
How is this in any way entertaining or funny? Karla is a total mean girl and Jen is just dim.

Reactions: 8
I messaged them and said how appalled I was. Jen replied she’s going to delete the episode and remove those sections and re-upload. Said fair enough she didn’t look at it as ab invasion of privacy and it was a lack of judgment on her part.
Glad I messaged. Imagine if a family member was a Patreon and heard them discussing the brain bleed

• Heart