Karla K & Jen Hatton #2 The Unpopular Opinion podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she not see it as an invasion of privacy? I know she is think but I didn’t think she was that thick. They get their knickers in a twist when someone as much as mentions them on here but they can upload private phone calls in order to laugh at someone

Reactions: 10
I messaged them and said how appalled I was. Jen replied she’s going to delete the episode and remove those sections and re-upload. Said fair enough she didn’t look at it as ab invasion of privacy and it was a lack of judgment on her part.
Glad I messaged. Imagine if a family member was a Patreon and heard them discussing the brain bleed
I'm glad you messaged them.

What a vile invasion of privacy - imagine recognising the voice on the phone or it could be a listeners father etc?

Reactions: 6
They're a right pair of c*nts. Karla is rotten to her core and Jen hasn't two brain cells to rub together. I stopped listening a few weeks back as it's decended into utter boll*x to be frank.

I listened today after reading these posts and I'm pleased to say they took out that vile invasion of that poor man's privacy. How f"ing dare they. Oversight or not. Not good enough.

The episode did my head in. They discuss Callum Best. Why? He's totally irrelevant. They just keep saying "don't know her" , "how do I pronounce this?"

Karla in reference to George Best's memorial, pronounces it Mem-erial. WTF.

Karla says he rode Patsy Kensit and Jen roars "BIANCA" that's Patsy Palmer, you d**knead

Karla dismisses Martine McCutcheon as not having been relevant yet by 2008. She was a big star in UK late 90s and early 00s and was in Love Actually in 2003.

Just shut up you pair of also-rans. Hate them both 😂

Reactions: 10
They're a right pair of c*nts. Karla is rotten to her core and Jen hasn't two brain cells to rub together. I stopped listening a few weeks back as it's decended into utter boll*x to be frank.
Yeah, it's not even a hate listen anymore - it's just beyond ridiculous at this stage.

I listened today after reading these posts and I'm pleased to say they took out that vile invasion of that poor man's privacy. How f"ing dare they. Oversight or not. Not good enough.
I agree - how dare they? Who even goes on like that?!
'Ring him back and put it on speaker' - grow up!

Karla says he rode Patsy Kensit and Jen roars "BIANCA" that's Patsy Palmer, you d**knead

Karla dismisses Martine McCutcheon as not having been relevant yet by 2008. She was a big star in UK late 90s and early 00s and was in Love Actually in 2003.
Literally no effort or research put in to the episode, as usual.

Reactions: 3
I haven't listened in yonks to them, they were always misinformed but I can't understand how it's still running

Reactions: 1
I haven't listened in yonks to them, they were always misinformed but I can't understand how it's still running
Oh they are still running alright.
Recent episodes include - 'what chocolate bar are we?' 'being wind ups', and 'Calum Best'

• Sick
Karla's holds utter contempt for anyone who doesn't hold the exact same views as she does. You're a 12 year old if you like Kinder Buenos, you're a chav if you watch Eastenders, you're a sociopath if you post on Tattle, meanwhile she's the bully putting a man's private phone conversation on Spotify for sh*ts and giggles. To quote her "just no babe, that's not the one" she needs taking down a peg or 10

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Karla's holds utter contempt for anyone who doesn't hold the exact same views as she does. You're a 12 year old if you like Kinder Buenos, you're a chav if you watch Eastenders, you're a sociopath if you post on Tattle, meanwhile she's the bully putting a man's private phone conversation on Spotify for sh*ts and giggles. To quote her "just no babe, that's not the one" she needs taking down a peg or 10
How on earth does she even have a platform!?

Karlas rant about electric vehicles reeeks of privilege!! We get it! You can afford one. If she cared so much about the environment why is she buying so much tat on Amazon and going on holidays every two weeks. She doesn’t care it’s just a way to feel self righteous. And can someone agree with me that she was about to say the money for school transport would be better used for charging or whatever she needs for her car?

Reactions: 4
Karlas rant about electric vehicles reeeks of privilege!! We get it! You can afford one. If she cared so much about the environment why is she buying so much tat on Amazon and going on holidays every two weeks. She doesn’t care it’s just a way to feel self righteous. And can someone agree with me that she was about to say the money for school transport would be better used for charging or whatever she needs for her car?
That's exactly what she was getting at. Did you hear her say she was interviewed bya journalist about the budget and she misunderstood a Q and went on a rant about something entirely unrelated? She's an absolute joke.

Not sure why they bothered to do an ep on the budget. It was about as insightful as 2 primary school children's take on things.

Olivia spuds has to be the worst guest they’ve ever gotten. Aspiring presenter but no personality and doesn’t want to work for it?

Olivia spuds has to be the worst guest they’ve ever gotten. Aspiring presenter but no personality and doesn’t want to work for it?
She's certainly up there with that "psychic" Lynne. Accent that would rot you and basically sneered about her act.

Reactions: 1
Karla wanting to know if we have questions about EV, its not an ad, but she has thinkhouse pr tagged 👀👀

Is this her new personality? Driving an “EV”? 🙄 driving an electric car isn’t the rare phenomenon that she thinks it is…

Reactions: 5
Tagging the PR company for BYD, even though she’s just getting a test drive that anyone can getshe is suuuuch a beg.

I’ve had an EV for over 3 years and never once thought to make it my personality. It’s nice, but it’s also just a car.

What change in lifestyle circumstances is she referring to? Did Tom finally escape?

Tagging the PR company for BYD, even though she’s just getting a test drive that anyone can getshe is suuuuch a beg.

I’ve had an EV for over 3 years and never once thought to make it my personality. It’s nice, but it’s also just a car.

What change in lifestyle circumstances is she referring to? Did Tom finally escape?
She said she had a lifestyle change and is looking at cars with longer ranges so she might have come to terms with the fact she’s not entitled to a house in castleknock and is looking further afield with their budget

• Haha
Reactions: 5