Karla K & Jen Hatton #2 The Unpopular Opinion podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya she looks great! Wonder is she on Ozempic? Actually have no issue with people using it to help them to lose weight and be healthier and more confident. I think it's a good thing.

Reactions: 5
Definitely. I'd imagine she probably has an underlying health issue too or is maybe pre diabetic which means she needs it even more.

Reactions: 2
I've heard such mixed things about Ozempic. My friend was on it and it didn't seem to make her loose any weight

Karla’s dad seems like such a dote. The way he calls her honey 🥺 I hope she appreciates him. Wasn’t intending on listening to his ep but I did and I actually enjoyed it even though he was just blabbing on about nothing 😆 I see where Karla gets the gift of the gab

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Karla’s TikTok on all the food she brought home from America??? It’s actually obscene!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely gross ultra processed tit. No wonder she complains about mystery health issues when that's the crap she's putting in her body.

Reactions: 6
Literally nothing but over processed muck!!! She must have issues with food if she can’t go to the states without bringing all that shite back with her it’s not normal

I understand wanting some things that are not available at home, but she’s ridiculous. I could not be bothered hauling that stuff round with me, finding luggage space, paying for baggage to bring it home.

imagine the bag goes missing and needing to itemise the contents for an insurance claim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Listening to this weeks podcast. Who the hell is Karla telling someone how to wear their shoes?
Is she a style icon that I don’t know about?? As for your wan living in her grannys’ garden, you are a moron.

Last edited:
God she is insufferable going on about her sister copying her shoes, as if Karla is some kind of trailblazer with unique style. The two shoes she mentioned, uggs and adidas runners are on the feet of every woman in Ireland and are part of the hun starter pack. Like you’re hardly original Karla. Who gives a shite if she wants to buy them?

Reactions: 4
To be honest she was very strongly pro ozempic in a recent podcast, and giving out about people sneering at it/ “misunderstanding” it, she is probably on it but fair play if that’s helping her

To be honest she was very strongly pro ozempic in a recent podcast, and giving out about people sneering at it/ “misunderstanding” it, she is probably on it but fair play if that’s helping her
Was going to say she’s definitely on the 💉

Reactions: 1
I heard that was so annoyed. They were discussing Oprah and how she bought weight watchers, closed the Irish branch of it and then took ozempic. They completely missed the point about her buying a weight loss business and just focused on how ozempic is the best thing since sliced bread.