Karinamainwaring3 #9 Karina, Nona, whatever her name, begging and faking is her only game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E
bleeping hell. She was just looking for more sympathy then (wanted people to say she’s depressed or whatever) and when people started giving her actual advice, she didn’t like it😂😂😂
Exactly. Fucks me off that she moans about how tired she is, sleeps all day and gets pissed off when people try to help. Imagine having a job 🙄.
I have not got time for lazy people they piss me off so much. And yeah I'm not disputing she has problems, at all, but she is capable of working somewhere. If she can sit on live smoking all day, is capable of running a home and living alone then she is capable of having a job IMO.

Reactions: 3
She’s over sleeping which is making her more tired, it’s baffling how she can sit there all day and jus be on live 😭😂 I didn’t leave bed proper only for late night walks for 2 days at weekend bc I was so so poorly and I felt so lazy and gross 😭

Reactions: 2
She’s over sleeping which is making her more tired, it’s baffling how she can sit there all day and jus be on live 😭😂 I didn’t leave bed proper only for late night walks for 2 days at weekend bc I was so so poorly and I felt so lazy and gross 😭
I wasn't allowed to work in lockdown and the first few weeks when we weren't allowed to go anywhere at all, I felt horrendous. I was sleeping all the time which is something I do not do at all, and it just made me feel absolutely drained. Her life is just that, constantly. She doesn't even leave her bed ffs. Must be so stuffy in that room!

Reactions: 5
Not sleeping at night. Hmmm wonder if that has anything to do with waking up at noon each day and having 6 hours sleep during the day with 3 separate 2 hours naps....

Nah, I'm probably clutching there.

Reactions: 6
I wasn't allowed to work in lockdown and the first few weeks when we weren't allowed to go anywhere at all, I felt horrendous. I was sleeping all the time which is something I do not do at all, and it just made me feel absolutely drained. Her life is just that, constantly. She doesn't even leave her bed ffs. Must be so stuffy in that room!
I don’t how how she does it, it would drive me up the wall and I’d feel so so dirty 😭

I don’t think she’s depressed I think she’s bleeping bone idle. Sleeps all day and she’s up all night begging on TikTok live, I do not think for one second she’s got all that money and if she has had it then it’s been wasted on kfc hair dye and saisage butties in a morning. Wasn’t she supposed to be goin college in September?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s depressed I think she’s bleeping bone idle. Sleeps all day and she’s up all night begging on TikTok live, I do not think for one second she’s got all that money and if she has had it then it’s been wasted on kfc hair dye and saisage butties in a morning. Wasn’t she supposed to be goin college in September?
I'm sure I remember her saying something about going to college to do art

Ahhh right im useless with accents,I resisited getting tictok for ages then my friend sent me a link it was a dinner with karina and at first I thought it was comical,I was intrigued but now I just feel repulsed and disgusting.i don't know why she gives live and begs she ignores most people on there.

Is she still moving down to London.
No, daddy Saville convinced her London was too expensive so she's back to moving to Nottingham as she has a really, really good friend there who was her taxi driver.... Saying that, there was mad panic for all of 5 minutes last week as the buyers of her house wanted to arrange a date and move in ASAP and she hasn't packed or found anywhere to live or probably even looked for somewhere

Reactions: 5
She is currently live eating like a absolute disgusting fat Munter that she is staring into her chicken likes it’s gold!! She makes me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also she inhaled has she swallows anyone hear the noise like she’s breathing in when she swallows

• Haha
No, daddy Saville convinced her London was too expensive so she's back to moving to Nottingham as she has a really, really good friend there who was her taxi driver.... Saying that, there was mad panic for all of 5 minutes last week as the buyers of her house wanted to arrange a date and move in ASAP and she hasn't packed or found anywhere to live or probably even looked for somewhere
I did wonder how she thought she would buy anything in London.

She was perfectly fine last night waving her mum round in her mellow birds urn. All for attention

• Haha
I actually bleeping despise her.
She's gone down the I don't wanna live anymore 😡😡😡😡
Always says this it pisses me off she’s doing all this so people will join the box and give her nice words etc!! U watch she will have people in her box in a min!

She literally said 5 minutes ago the reason she is angry is because people told her not to go to sleep earlier. Then all of a sudden its come back around to her mum again

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.