Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
IF ANY OF YOU LOT WHO GO LIVE WITH SHAMU READ HERE THEN I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOURE ALL A WASTE OF OXYGEN. WE HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. AND I HOPE TO GOD THAT IF SOMEONE IN ANY OF YOUR FAMILIES EVER NEEDS AN AMBULANCE OR NEEDS TO GO TO A&E FOR ANY REASON, THAT THERE ISNT SOME FAT CUNT IN THERE FOR NO FUCKING REASON OTHER THAN THEYRE MORBIDLY OBESE AND SMOKE SO CANT DEAL WITH A COLD TAKING UP VALUABLE TIME AND RESOURCES, YOU SELFISH, THOUGHTFUL, CHILDISH PRICKS!!!!!

sorry for the caps guys, I am so so so fucking angry I can’t even explain😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Motherofgod

VIP Member
My daughter graduated from uni in June with honours she starts her masters next week and in between she got a job at subway which she will still work on weekends , absolutely nothing wrong with working at fast food places , that Ruth needs a good slapping , preferably with a KFC bargain bucket !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
Sorry but she’s pissed me off and so has everyone that’s enabling her.
My mum had a serious chest infection and it turned into pneumonia, but she also had a skin ulcer which turned septic. I had to beg the doctors to bring an ambulance out for her for about a week, as she couldn’t get into our car. Two weeks later I had to turn off her life support machine at the age of 21. Karina has a cold and up singing etc, if she was so seriously ill she wouldn’t be on live singing etc, everyone saying send her an ambulance is a joke. She’s got a fckin cold, take some lemsip and blow ye fuckin nose. She will be wasting nhs times, whilst there is people who NEED ambulances. Fckin joke. (Edit got my age wrong lmao)

• Heart
  • Sad

User56782021

New thread suggestion

Soon won’t have a penny to her name but she doesn’t care as long as she has the fame!

She's saying imagine being one of those people that remove the wishlist things.. no Ruth IMAGINE being one of those people that MAKE an amazon wishlist!

Reactions: 14

Melodyxo

She's been diagnosed with liarbetes and lazycuntitis. Imagine the size of the blood pressure belt they must of needed to check it, probably one foot fucking long 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Isntitfunny

VIP Member
As much as I can't stand karina, please know I'm not sticking up for her in any way, shape or form...however, I do find it really sad that her 'friends' who claim to care about her (mainly ruth) are clearly using her for her money. Anyone with a sane mind can see karina is not really capable of making sensible decisions, and people like Ruth are massively taking advantage of that. Karina doesn't live in the real world and believes these people are genuinely her friends and its quite sad. I think the only one who cares about her in any way at all is nathan, as much as he pisses me off

Reactions: 13

Melodyxo

So now I've caught up on the thread from yesterday and as I had to go through the suffering of looking at Naths twitter, because I'm a dick head and wanted to see what everyone had a nosey at, I have now dedicated my profile picture to him. I present the rice krispie ball sack. Happy Friday ya'll 🤟🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

kenadams765

Earlier at about 9:30, K was nackered and nearly falling asleep and Ruth and another woman (Michelle?) we’re congratulating K for managing to stay awake all day without a nap, really saying well done and how difficult that must have been for her especially since she’s been out today… it baffles me how this stuff even comes out of their mouths🤯

also, does no one else find it weird that these people who are over 40 with families want to be friends with a vulnerable, known liar, toxic, 22 year old who has never been a nice person 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12

gigilouxx

VIP Member
The crevices she calls underarms probably smell like a tuna melt that’s been left uncovered on a beach in Dubai for 3 months. I want to be sick

• Sick
  • Haha

Melodyxo

I can't stand when all 6 are in the box begging for gifts and lowest gifted person gets booted from the box. You're all absolute sad bastards, all saying 'awww send me a unicorn' or 'I want a universe'. Get a fucking grip of yourselves it's embarrassing! Ruth slating people who work jobs like KFC etc, it's those hard working people who provide Karina the lazy fat cunt her food that she gets delivered. How dare they slate people that work when they all sit in bed on there arses all day. Cheeky fuckers.. I'm fuming 🤬🤬🤬

gigilouxx

VIP Member
id rather call them a bunch of fat cunts on here than be on TikTok duetting refugees and asking people to buy me a pair of tights

• Haha
  • Heart

AffLink

My fave part about last night was me telling sazzy to shut up in the comments and her losing her shit

• Haha

kenadams765

Rice Krispy is absolutely licking karinas arsehole saying things like ‘I just love the way you say things my love, it’s so bloody cute, like “so yeah, basically” I just love it’ 🙄 he’s planting the seed for these universes knowing she’s coming into a ton of money tomorrow 🤑🤑 she’ll gift them all a universe, watch this space 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
So a grand on TikTok gifts (nate and EQ uni's plus smaller big gifts)
A grand on a hotel
2 grand on storage
New clothes/nails/food and drink for everyone yesterday- another grand?
Did someone mention she booked a holiday to florida? No idea on cost £2k?

4 days of money and already £7k down at least...

• Wow
Reactions: 11