Karinamainwaring3 #9 Karina, Nona, whatever her name, begging and faking is her only game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it won't last. I expect she'll be back on late morning/early afternoon, complaining about not being able to sleep last night because she's depressed and has sleep problems, whilst forgetting the fact she took THREE naps yesterday inbetween begging and doing SFA and thats why she couldn't sleep.

Reactions: 5
Hold on.

So I knew she had the payout to be able to buy the house outright (160k). But never knew how much. But she got awarded £500k. That's HALF A MILLION POUNDS. And she's skint bar the money from the sale of the house which she doesn't have yet.

Half a million quid. Skint. What the actual duck. How do you blow that sort of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hold on.

So I knew she had the payout to be able to buy the house outright (160k). But never knew how much. But she got awarded £500k. That's HALF A MILLION POUNDS. And she's skint bar the money from the sale of the house which she doesn't have yet.

Half a million quid. Skint. What the actual duck. How do you blow that sort of money.
£500k?!? What the duck!! Honestly I am not convinced she’s skint at all, I think she actually has plenty of money just relies on people to send her more!!

Reactions: 6
Sazzy pulled back into her childish games 🤣 stupid twats all of them. Be their own faults when she drops them again and I’ll be sat laughing

Sazzy pulled back into her childish games 🤣 stupid twats all of them. Be their own faults when she drops them again and I’ll be sat laughing
Cats gone back as well🙄 the amount of times these people make big bleeping announcements about not being her friend and “revealing the truth” about her and all this bullshit and then fall right back into it when she guilt trips everyone, it’s just embarrassing🥴

Reactions: 4
Cats gone back as well🙄 the amount of times these people make big bleeping announcements about not being her friend and “revealing the truth” about her and all this bullshit and then fall right back into it when she guilt trips everyone, it’s just embarrassing🥴
Ffs 😂 imagine being fully grown adults with kids playing into this crappy drama. They obvs don’t care about their kids that much when Karina has mentioned their kids multiple times when they fall out 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs 😂 imagine being fully grown adults with kids playing into this crappy drama. They obvs don’t care about their kids that much when Karina has mentioned their kids multiple times when they fall out 😴
That's what spins me out about it all. They are adults

Reactions: 3
Hahaha snap!

Also, her bio says taken again 🙄. For someone who doesn't leave that bed, she gets a lot of partners haha its always changing!
Another partner she’s never met 😂 or is it toothless Tom again 🤮 it does baffle me how she has best friends and friends and boyfriends but never has met them IRL did no responsible adult ever tell her don’t meet strangers off the internet. I’m not going to even say not even her dad as he’s a bit shot in the head like her really

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand watching her lives anymore, they make me unbelievably angry😂😂😂 what happened?🤣
She came on ranting that she was tired and said she might need ANOTHER nap. Baring in mind she didn't get up until midday. So gem told her not to and to try and stay awake as long as possible to get a routine. Other people were commenting to get some fresh air, napping is going to keep her in this cycle etc then she started kicking off saying no one can control her, said she was angry with everyone and ended the live haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She came on ranting that she was tired and said she might need ANOTHER nap. Baring in mind she didn't get up until midday. So gem told her not to and to try and stay awake as long as possible to get a routine. Other people were commenting to get some fresh air, napping is going to keep her in this cycle etc then she started kicking off saying no one can control her, said she was angry with everyone and ended the live haha
bleeping hell. She was just looking for more sympathy then (wanted people to say she’s depressed or whatever) and when people started giving her actual advice, she didn’t like it😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.