Karinamainwaring3 #7 Thinks she’s a singer but she’s actually a proper min..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya is live with someone and she asked where Jason was, She said that Jason is out for a meeting and taken the baby with him so I’m assuming it’s a universal credit meeting
Amazing, can sit around on live all day yet none of them are working.
Lazy wankers!!!

Reactions: 2
How does Karina sit on Live most of the morning, does it not strike her at all to have a shower or a good wash before meeting people today.
I just don't understand her, she's a big person, does she not get sore.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How does Karina sit on Live most of the morning, does it not strike her at all to have a shower or a good wash before meeting people today.
I just don't understand her, she's a big person, does she not get sore.
I imagine the flap under her belly is red and infected and probably very very smelly. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Crusty Karina dyes her hair, taking toothless men back to her lair, Crop top so small it's barely there, witnessing child abuse but doesn't care

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.