Karinamainwaring3 #7 Thinks she’s a singer but she’s actually a proper min..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to herbivore -said for the title suggestion

Can someone post a run down on whats gone on please 🤣

I’ve forgot to post #7 damn it!!!!

it’s my 1st thread as well and I’ve fucked up 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Thanks to herbivore -said for the title suggestion

Can someone post a run down on whats gone on please 🤣

I’ve forgot to post #7 damn it!!!!

it’s my 1st thread as well and I’ve fucked up 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just for next time you make a thread - it’s supposed to be the most liked suggestion for a title☺
Also you need to go and “report” your comment with the link for the new thread and put “new thread created, please close” as the reason so they lock the thread☺

Reactions: 3
Just for next time you make a thread - it’s supposed to be the most liked suggestion for a title☺
Also you need to go and “report” your comment with the link for the new thread and put “new thread created, please close” as the reason so they lock the thread☺
Oh man sorry I was trying to help by making one 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣 I’ll stick to just commenting next time 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh man sorry I was trying to help by making one 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣 I’ll stick to just commenting next time 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t be silly! Everyone gets confused if they’ve never done it before☺ I only know because I’m on faster moving threads as well so sort of picked things up from those and I looked at the “how to make a new thread” thread when I made a new one for the first time☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Karina I’m begging of you please don’t take my man.
Your beauty is beyond compare,
With that buzz cut of auburn hair
With grotty clothes
And pool water that’s green.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow she's saying that's the only top she has , so what does she wear when she puts it in the washing machine for its monthly wash 🤔

I swear every dinner with Karina I see it's bleeping spaghetti Bolognese. No reason to only have one top to wear she gets an income just like we all do. She is a single women a grown ass adult and she can't even dress herself and probably has no responsibilities no bills to pay living in the inbred house. She can buy alcohol, Baki and probably junk food. She could of got herself a couple basic tops and some new leggings. They are all strange and to be honest give me the creeps, it's like something from a film.... A horror film

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.