Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theghosttown

VIP Member
What is it with these delusional cunts? That Freya has said it’s all ‘gone too far.’ Why not take some fucking accountability and recognise the fact the way you live your life and treat your child is absolutely DISGUSTING. Smoking around your child is absolutely rancid. Inviting strangers into your home you met on Tik tok is fucking weird. The fact you would rather sit on your fat fucking arse begging strangers for shit on Tik tok instead of looking after your child is embarrassing. If you’re grown up enough to have a child and get engaged you’re grown up enough to take some responsibility for your actions and stop deflecting it onto other people. They should be ashamed. I hope social get involved and are all over their arses.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
I hope on the way home the train door closes on her fingers an prevents her from ever being able to do that stupid half a heart thing again it looks like she’s repping west side gang signs

I see king toms in love again for the tenth time this year

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Fuck this, I’m fucking fed up now. I’ve reported them to the nspcc for neglect and potential abuse. I sent an email to the nspcc helpline if anyone else wants to do the same. I just put their full names and what we’ve all seen and heard on their lives over the last few days. I can’t handle the thought of that child being abused in plain sight and nothing being done😢😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 20

kenadams765

Bit early but new thread name suggestion -
Dinnerwithkarina4 - dying her hair again, shagging toothless men, washed that crop top, when?

Reactions: 18

xsatx

Glammer girl joined EQs live and her and bf were loving her. EQ told Freya she should lose weight before it’s too late like Karina and asked why Jason was skinny .. Jason said it’s cos he has type 1 diabetes and she said Freya could do with insulin to make her skinny. They all laughed
Karina goes live with her and EQ brings up the 15 abortions and Karina tries to give it back but ends up saying EQ is taking it too far and ends live.
In Karinas live Jason is saying how EQ was being saying shit and being disrespectful about diabetes
In EQs live she’s saying they’re controlling Karina and she had one more chance, 3 chances and she’s gone. And she’s the best friend she’d ever have
And now glammer girl is crying on live after EQ told her she didn’t say anything about diabetes and they’re even laughed at the joke. Glammer girl laughed to ‘cope’ through it apparently

You’re welcome x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

grumpygrotts1987

This is really triggering me tbh. That poor fucking kid. They are all getting pissed but who’s sober for the baby.
smoking around the baby. Dirty fucking house.Random ppl off tik tok staying in their house for a week.
i think I’m going to have to stop watching as feel so helpless and enraged. 😩

lkp

VIP Member
stop it
the titty sucking has me crying!

i’ve got to stop reading this whilst having my nails done!😂😂

she said nothing happened earlier!
they just cuddled

and now she got played like a finger puppet and sucked like a cow.
naaaaaa. i’m done for the day.

• Haha

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Basically yea, they had 5 bags of food be delivered. Asking Karina if she wants some as they THROW most of it away because they don't like it. Jason was saying they just ring the health visitor and tell her they need a referral and they get the food donated.

Absolutely no judgement or qualms using food banks, but to throw most of it away because they don't like it!? What!? People would be desperate for that food.

Next breath they're talking about dying their hair, and Freya says they can't use last nights dye as it'll have gone off, Jason goes 'that's alright well get more today' going on about 3 boxes of bleach for Freyas hair and whatever colour for Karina. So suddenly you have got money and aren't on the bread line.

Then Freya goes 'oh you know that lion I got last night, I woke up this morning and you'll never guess what was in my bank....' then 'shhh, shhh, shhhh, shit' live ends.

Fucking idiots. They are ripping the system so badly. Whilst that poor kids toddles about in a room full of smoke with pissed up 'adults' having had half a wrap for breakfast with the other half if it sitting on the tv. Blood boiling shit.

• Angry
  • Sad

goldie341

VIP Member
Oop it’s awake

Apparently she’s been on her period for a month. So either she’s lying about that toothless bloke or he’s gone down on her while bleeding. This is definitely what I needed to be thinking about at 7am. Help me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He disgusting pervert Dad has just pissed me off.
Saying "her learning disability doesn't bother me" it's not about it bothering you, you disgusting pig. It's about her not having the faculties to understand you're a grooming creep.

Them trying to defend smoking around the child just now. "We have the windows open, i grew up with smoking in the house and im fine, if i thought it would hurt her i wouldnt do it. " absolute thickits! "Every teen mum can understand, we dont need the hate" 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
stuff like this really gets me going. my husband was 29 when he died from LUNG CANCER, caused by his mum smoking around him when he was young. There was nothing he could of done to change the outcome, but his mother could of. hes left 2 beautiful kids behind & lost his life because his selfish mother couldnt go outside to smoke. You may choose to smoke but your child doesnt, it might all be fine and dandy now but in later life you could end up cutting their life short.

• Heart
  • Sad

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Them trying to defend smoking around the child just now. "We have the windows open, i grew up with smoking in the house and im fine, if i thought it would hurt her i wouldnt do it. " absolute thickits! "Every teen mum can understand, we dont need the hate" 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

User56782021

Thread suggestion.

Meeting up with strangers from online, dying her hair for the millionth time, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

gigilouxx

VIP Member
All that money from them tiktok gifts and she’s not spent a single penny of it to get her poor mum out of that kenco jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 14