Karinamainwaring3 #7 Thinks she’s a singer but she’s actually a proper min..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of that Moooose girl Karina used to be friends with but I just watched her live where she sat and went on about how Karina is copying her for about half an hour. Apparently the reason she wears sunglasses indoors is because of her (I’ve never seen Karina wear sunglasses indoors) the reason she drinks is because of her (most people drink luv) and Karina has started laughing like her and acting like her.

Thinks highly of herself that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They had loads of those top in Next sale on line, she's not short so why she not buy half a dozen.

Can someone please tell me what the weird gesture is she keeps doing. Like a peace sign that went wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️😅 I’m not with the kids these days. And definitely not with the likes of her 🤣

Can someone please tell me what the weird gesture is she keeps doing. Like a peace sign that went wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️😅 I’m not with the kids these days. And definitely not with the likes of her 🤣
It's supposed to be half a heart

Remember when she said she was getting that kid from hotel Transylvania lasered off an had one session i can’t believe she’s just bouncing around with two lads names tattooed on her. I also keep having images of her an Dan in bed Dan laying staring at the ceiling blanket to his neck on an inch of bed trying not to disturb the wilder beast

‘Go to war’ how dramatic can you get

You’d think she would have more important priorities like washing her clothes or defending her nonce dad

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She just said she’s lost a stone…where in the garden, apparently it’s all the walking she’s done but she can’t get a job because she can’t walk

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not a fan of that Moooose girl Karina used to be friends with but I just watched her live where she sat and went on about how Karina is copying her for about half an hour. Apparently the reason she wears sunglasses indoors is because of her (I’ve never seen Karina wear sunglasses indoors) the reason she drinks is because of her (most people drink luv) and Karina has started laughing like her and acting like her.

Thinks highly of herself that one!
I genuinely cannot stand molly (moose) she’s a balloon.. she does these videos with crazy eyes constantly n all sorts of videos and she has really low views.. who is she doing it for she has no audience

Reactions: 5
She just said she’s lost a stone…where in the garden, apparently it’s all the walking she’s done but she can’t get a job because she can’t walk
probably from sweating in this heatwave

either that or smoking
as it’s supposed to supress your appetite

I genuinely cannot stand molly (moose) she’s a balloon.. she does these videos with crazy eyes constantly n all sorts of videos and she has really low views.. who is she doing it for she has no audience
The live I watched had a couple of people in it. I was one of them 🤣

I swear every dinner with Karina I see it's bleeping spaghetti Bolognese. No reason to only have one top to wear she gets an income just like we all do. She is a single women a grown ass adult and she can't even dress herself and probably has no responsibilities no bills to pay living in the inbred house. She can buy alcohol, Baki and probably junk food. She could of got herself a couple basic tops and some new leggings. They are all strange and to be honest give me the creeps, it's like something from a film.... A horror film
It's serving the hills have eyes

Just watched her story of her trying marmite/peanut butter and she lifted her arms up to pull her bra straps up and I’m now thinking is she even able to get to her armpits to shave as there’s so much skin around that area. Also anyone noticed when she’s stood up she has to sway or move because of her weight she can’t bare weight on her legs for to long

Reactions: 1
Just watched her story of her trying marmite/peanut butter and she lifted her arms up to pull her bra straps up and I’m now thinking is she even able to get to her armpits to shave as there’s so much skin around that area. Also anyone noticed when she’s stood up she has to sway or move because of her weight she can’t bare weight on her legs for to long
Her weight is honestly scary. Unless she sorts her life out asap she wont see 40

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.