Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to admit I neglect my leg hair in winter but I hide it 🤣🤣🤣 I’m single though I can get away with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those talons...the hair...its the most repulsive thing on tiktok. But she knows that...it's all for views

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why is that foot the same width as my thigh!! Does she not know it normal for bones in your foot to move it’s literally what they do

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg that’s horrible 🙈🙈, why has she just posted she’s deleting her account and giving the other to sazzy?

am i the only one to have noticed that Karina has changed her bio from taken to single , has something happened

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Apparently her and dan had a massive falling out last night, they were single for 30 minutes, so ofcourse The first thing she does is update her tiktok bio and post a video that she’s leaving lol 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Selling tik tok bottles hope she telling dwp she getting earning off that

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Which video I not actually watched in weeks but I do get told.
She posted a video last night saying that she was deleting her account, doesn't care about how many people follow and if she's in the creator fund and giving the shared one to Sazzy. She briefly deleted her account but it didn't last long and has just deleted the video

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It don't half annoy me when people announce on social media they are single after a stupid argument. I see a video earlier of a women in her 50's she had made a video to say her marriage was over, her husband walked out and she is going to live for herself from now on blah blah. Then done another one the next day saying he was back and they are ok. I get marriages are hard but I wouldn't have a silly argument with my husband and then post it to random people.

Reactions: 4
It don't half annoy me when people announce on social media they are single after a stupid argument. I see a video earlier of a women in her 50's she had made a video to say her marriage was over, her husband walked out and she is going to live for herself from now on blah blah. Then done another one the next day saying he was back and they are ok. I get marriages are hard but I wouldn't have a silly argument with my husband and then post it to random people.
i back you on this!
i can’t stand it when there’s a minor argument and they change everything to single!
facebook relationship status. all names removed from bios. single written in bios.
and then you make up and it’s all back to normal.
but also. ‘she was single for half an hour’
give your head a wobble!
are you ok?😂
how old are you?😂

i remember friends doing that in school. not at the age of 22🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.