Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
karina may aswell have hers sewn shut too!
apparently she hasn’t had any action for over 4 months. which is when her and dan got back together

dan must be frothing at the mouth for a shag!
He probably can't find it.

Reactions: 3
apparently she hasn’t had any action for over 4 months. which is when her and dan got back together

Be fair hes out all day n most weekends n when he is home hes on his games I feel he just with her cos he feels sorry for her or bad if he leaves her there aint no love there look when he says cook dinner iv been work all day she is like no and he just goes off n plays hes games or to his car he looks to rebuild

Reactions: 5

Probably getting it elsewhere tbh

Does she think having that fake, knock-off, probably-gunna-catch-fire dyson hairdryer is a flex and that’s why she always blow dries her hair on live?🫣👀

she’s such a good friend that she can’t go to sazzys wedding
because dans working and she can’t afford to go on her own.
so she’s getting her a wedding present ‘because that’s what you do when you can’t go to someone’s wedding. you show your appreciation’

you also buy them a gift when you go as well😂

but also. the weddings in june.
if your that good of a friend. dan would take the day off?

Reactions: 9
she’s such a good friend that she can’t go to sazzys wedding
because dans working and she can’t afford to go on her own.
so she’s getting her a wedding present ‘because that’s what you do when you can’t go to someone’s wedding. you show your appreciation’

you also buy them a gift when you go as well😂

but also. the weddings in june.
if your that good of a friend. dan would take the day off?
Also she can go in her own 😂
“If I get a universe I’ll go” waiting for her to say that

• Haha
Sorry but come on sazzy your friend Karina is a bully! I understand she has issues but instead of taking it out on people telling the truth support your friend to get help! She’s going to end up in hospital or worse if she doesn’t get help,

Reactions: 2
Is there anything that tells you how much you get in gifts? I’d love to know what they are all worth

Is there anything that tells you how much you get in gifts? I’d love to know what they are all worth
I read on another thread (I can't remember which one) that you times the amount of diamonds they have on the leaderboard by £0.02 and minus 70% which is what tik tok takes and that gives you the value?

Why do they think it's funny to go up to random old people in the park and harrass them? They say people are trolls and they have to be kind and then do stuff like that?!

Reactions: 6
Apparently she said the hospital have offered her a wheelchair. Well for starters she doesn't go anywhere. And surely the hospital would be encouraging her to lose weight and keep mobile. Using a wheelchair will just make her worse because she isn't moving at all. She said she is fat because she is disabled with bad knees. No you have bad knees because you are fat. Sick of people playing the vulnerable card too, to deflect from them just being a complete c***. Saying we are bullying a vulnerable adult. She isn't as vulnerable as she makes out.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.