Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she said the hospital have offered her a wheelchair. Well for starters she doesn't go anywhere. And surely the hospital would be encouraging her to lose weight and keep mobile. Using a wheelchair will just make her worse because she isn't moving at all. She said she is fat because she is disabled with bad knees. No you have bad knees because you are fat. Sick of people playing the vulnerable card too, to deflect from them just being a complete c***. Saying we are bullying a vulnerable adult. She isn't as vulnerable as she makes out.
Didn’t need a wheelchair on Friday though or the time she met up with Mel and went to pubs etc

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was in that live she is on pip for bad knees now as it kicked off over that girl going for them n with video replying to said girl they blocked her she come back n they blocked her again they went on live giving it the big bolloxs and nona said I need a wheel chair hospital offered me 1 that makes me disabled cos the hospital said so im not getting a job cos she was called out for saying she couldn't work cos of anxiety n she was called out for being in a pub n Park etc. She suddenly got bad knees and needs a wheel chair but before the anxiety it was a bad back

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
a wheelchair??? she was fine to walk round all this pubs and go on that playground equipment though wasn’t she!!
she can’t keep up with her own lies - first she couldn’t work because of communication issues, then it was depression, then anxiety and now bad knees!!

karina, do you want me to draw you a timetable so you can keep up with what lies you’ve told?

Reactions: 6
I will find out who dolly dimple is 🙄. Noone will guess as to who I am. Perhaps I'm a male? Perhaps I'm female! Perhaps I'm a secret spy. Perhaps I'm a mod of hers 😂. One thing though I'm not Mel, Charl ,Josh , Tracey, Nathan, Erica or Lissy.
So keep guessing I'm waiting on hearing from the police. 🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will find out who dolly dimple is 🙄. Noone will guess as to who I am. Perhaps I'm a male? Perhaps I'm female! Perhaps I'm a secret spy. Perhaps I'm a mod of hers 😂. One thing though I'm not Mel, Charl ,Josh , Tracey, Nathan, Erica or Lissy.
Ryan 👀🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
857975F4-0000-49E6-95BD-B36A004C2B35.jpeg
??

🤣🤣 i’m joking, you make me laugh on this thread no matter who you are, we like you being here!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nooooo!!
i’ve just seen her video saying she will find out who dolly dimpl is!😂😂😂

nothing else said.
this will be her life goal/purpose now!

i hope she post videos with all her clues so we can play along too (not that i care who is who)
is it gonna be like masked singer or take me out?
‘tattle lifer. reveal yourself’😂😂

i’m crying😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guinea pig Emily?
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let's face it, @Dollydimpl could be literally anyone from half the people on tik tok, seeing as that's the amount of people that she has fallen out with!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
nooooo!!
i’ve just seen her video saying she will find out who dolly dimpl is!😂😂😂

nothing else said.
this will
Guinea pig Emily?
🤣
I'm the gunea pigs 🐷🐷🐷

Let's face it, @Dollydimpl could be literally anyone from half the people on tik tok, seeing as that's the amount of people that she has fallen out with!
I don't need to be on tiktok do I? I'm that famous now on tiktok I'm a bit like Chelsea lee art. "I'm in the public eye darlin"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t, there are no words 🙈😱 the toenails, the hair…wow

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.