karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed shes deginatly Lucy sister what an absolute lazy mess there's no reason she can not get up and work if she can sit on tiktok all day she can sit at a computer I absolutely can not stand her shes rude dirty sings like out of tune bagpipe and then has the nerve to ask people to pay to watch her fat face watching TV or playing with her hair god she makes me wanna smack the screen 😀
Anyone just seen her live where she’s been begging for gifts because it’s Valentine’s Day… and the whole live was her moaning about having to drink a bottle of water lmaoooooo 😂😂😂 so pathetic, acting like she’s just eaten something vile

Reactions: 2
Last night I was shouting at screen COME OFF. Mel an char doin themselves no favours been associated with her. Then girls was in tears last night. Ppl trollin Mel sayin they reporting her to ss. In fairness though some did have a point she I live a lot an u hear her baby crying. It’s like they scared to not go live with her

Reactions: 1
Last night I was shouting at screen COME OFF. Mel an char doin themselves no favours been associated with her. Then girls was in tears last night. Ppl trollin Mel sayin they reporting her to ss. In fairness though some did have a point she I live a lot an u hear her baby crying. It’s like they scared to not go live with her
Yea they’re always live together and I don’t understand why considering Karina is literally saying NOTHING other than the obvious beg for gifts lol! But no doesn’t do them any favours although they get the following/views from people who can’t get on karinas account!

She is so bleeping boring, same as the Manley's and carebear. Literally just sat there. How is that entertaining I would rather watch paint dry...

Reactions: 3
Tbh the only reason why they get so much hate is because of karina.. if they went they own separate ways they wouldn't get the hate they do now..
Anyone that is associated with the lazy witch with get just as much hate as she.
People need to understand this. I would never be friends with it. Not even to be in the whatsapp group.
She changed her mods again I see

Tbh the only reason why they get so much hate is because of karina.. if they went they own separate ways they wouldn't get the hate they do now..
Anyone that is associated with the lazy witch with get just as much hate as she.
People need to understand this. I would never be friends with it. Not even to be in the whatsapp group.
She changed her mods again I see
I agree. Anyone associated with her goin get hate.

Why is she mardy now?!
I asked that and got muted and told to leave by that sazzy lmao

Oh apparently tiktok didn’t give her money today and she wanted a Chinese but it’s going to have to be spag bol. Hard life innit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually wanna try and be friends with her so I can get in the whatsapp group just to see what goes down there 😂😂 and to see how long it would take her to bin me off for doing absolutely nothing 🤣 not gonna lie i’m a sucker for a bit of drama

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody else watching her weird ‘Dino sore’ performance, she’s acting like a 5 year old it’s so cringe to watch.

Anybody else watching her weird ‘Dino sore’ performance, she’s acting like a 5 year old it’s so cringe to watch.
she’s on with someone and he’s trying to talk and she keeps taking over him, so rude…….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.