Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Where are they from I'm not interested in any addresses but how she get away with so much manipulation of people, her boyfriend, her follower's and the government.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Anyone know what’s happened with her and Dan? I missed it and people are asking what happened and stuff but as usual she isn’t answering any questions?🙄🙄🙄

lkp

VIP Member
I’m on the same live on another account 🤣 her mods are aware of my other one. How small is that pan 😩 AND THE SALT TOUCHING without washing hands.
And why is she so interactive all of a sudden 😂
and the rest of the contents of her cupboards!
various spreads! cereals! sauces!

the level of hygeine makes me ill. i was my hands everytime i touch anything when i’m cooking!
no way am i giving myself food poisoning

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Tattle life is a nice community where you can speak ur mind without being blocked & where you can become besties with socials who hate the same person 🤣🤣🤣

And I wouldn’t mind sharing my name.. I’m no chicken. I’m not ashamed of speaking my mind.

I didn’t like Charl anyway 😂😂😂 That’s Faye, Gemini, Nathan, Shannon and Charl gone… Now whose next?
GEMINI?! Sorry, I definitely missed a chapter?! What happened???😂😂😂😂

lkp

VIP Member
She’s not on UC now someone found out, she closed her account. That’s the bit of news benefit wise for today 🤣🤣
she said yesterday that her and dan made a joint claim?
and that they get however much because he earns however much!

someone bought up DWP and she started going on about UC?

Feline

VIP Member
I just seen the woe is me act. The tears wasn’t gettin get gifts probably why she came off.
She claims n she on high pip. Nithing but lazy bugger using the healrth card. She got money and dan could fetch her. Just to get her followers to give her money

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Exactly. It’s pure attention. She won’t leave TikTok. Mel bf won’t dr Be her bk home which I really dnt blame him why the hell should he. She said if mel friend cnt take her home she have get train. Poor Nona/louise/Karina has to get on a train. Ppl was asking how much a taxi be she sad around £300 ppl was sayin maybe we could all chip in an pay it. Like wtf. She chose to go away let her find her own way home
£300 wtf pls tell me people haven’t given her it 😳😳😳😳