Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lkp

VIP Member
karinamainwaring29stone

On this account😂😂😂
oh my god!
not in a rude way. that’s not going to fit her anymore?

also.
why would you post it?
like surely you’d not want dan to see it until the day?

also. how are they going to pay for this wedding?
cause her and her dad don’t get on do they?

Bluepop

VIP Member
I’m so confused and have come to this thread for some clarification because I know tattle will pull through 😂

Why has she gone away without enough money to get herself home/buy food?

Why do people feel the need to announce that they’re leaving TT? Very attention seeky

Could someone shed some light on what happened on Friday? ❤

it’s not nice to hear someone cry but why would you go live on tiktok to cry, not say anything then go off 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mamazeeta

Last night I was shouting at screen COME OFF. Mel an char doin themselves no favours been associated with her. Then girls was in tears last night. Ppl trollin Mel sayin they reporting her to ss. In fairness though some did have a point she I live a lot an u hear her baby crying. It’s like they scared to not go live with her
Yea they’re always live together and I don’t understand why considering Karina is literally saying NOTHING other than the obvious beg for gifts lol! But no doesn’t do them any favours although they get the following/views from people who can’t get on karinas account!

Trace

VIP Member
Mel bought it for her 🤣 why did she go up there if she can’t afford to even buy herself food? Again trying to get freebies

endlessxluvv

i will never understand how anyone can eat a full english on a daily basis!
especially a takeaway one!
they’re mega money!
i’d like to think i earn a decent wage, but i could never justify spending money on a takeaway breakfast 2+ times a week!
have a bowl of fucking cornflakes!

*forgive me if this sounds insensitive* but how on earth is dans mechanic wage funding her stomach and his! and everything else she begs for money for!
i’ve heard the tiktok creator fund doesn’t pay very well and if anything they take more from you and give you less benefits. a lot of people come out of it apparently!
she won’t be earning a lot from tiktok either as she’s never in the weekly ranking joe winning any of these random competitions they do!

i’m sorry but it fucks me off more than i ever thought it would.
i feel like i purposely watch her videos now to piss myself off!

sorry for the rant.
her face just makes me fucking angry now
Last time I had a takeaway fry up I almost threw up it was vile just goes to show that she eats anything 😂😂

Guys I asked Karina is she was a social experiment and now some woman wants her claps back :( 😭😭 her supporters really baffle me

View attachment 1034492
She made me laugh 😂 her supporters are funny I remember replying to it.