Karinamainwaring3 #15 ‘Karina karina what a weirdo, only you would be shacking up with a pe-DO’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I don’t either
But in the words of Kendra “I’m a troll so…”
Must have done something really bad to her mum to warrant that especially if the courts know her mum looks after the children and might mean she can’t see them either.
Kendra lost custody of her children and her mum has adopted them. Kendra can’t see her kids legally so with her mum taking custody she won’t be allowed contact with her mum either.

That woman Nina is on live with fattysoph and I can't bleeping BARE her. She's so gobby and annoying. I blocked her and I can still see her live with other people

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kendra lost custody of her children and her mum has adopted them. Kendra can’t see her kids legally so with her mum taking custody she won’t be allowed contact with her mum either.
That’s not how it works, nor do relatives “adopt” the children. Well in my experience anyway.
Courts can say someone cannot have contact with children because they’re children. But unless something significant happens the court can’t just decide 2 adults can’t see each other because they’re adults. If kids go to relatives it’s always favourable because they aren’t being placed with adoptive parents and their birth ties aren’t being severed.

Reactions: 3
That’s not how it works, nor do relatives “adopt” the children. Well in my experience anyway.
Courts can say someone cannot have contact with children because they’re children. But unless something significant happens the court can’t just decide 2 adults can’t see each other because they’re adults. If kids go to relatives it’s always favourable because they aren’t being placed with adoptive parents and their birth ties aren’t being severed.
This is incorrect, I work in family law. If Kendra’s mother did not agree to cut contact with Kendra she would not of been able to adopt the children. Long-term her mother can foster them or if she would like no further contact with social services and they deem no further involvement is needed she can adopt them.

Reactions: 3
This is incorrect, I work in family law. If Kendra’s mother did not agree to cut contact with Kendra she would not of been able to adopt the children. Long-term her mother can foster them or if she would like no further contact with social services and they deem no further involvement is needed she can adopt them.
Special guardianship orders? Child arrangement orders?
There’s no court order which is social services resistant xx

Ps keeping it Karina-focused. She’s a bleep

Reactions: 2
All of these slobs are the saddest pieces of tit I’ve ever come across in my life. They contribute absolutely nothing to society and just drain resources. They are beyond pathetic, it’s actually mind blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All of these slobs are the saddest pieces of tit I’ve ever come across in my life. They contribute absolutely nothing to society and just drain resources. They are beyond pathetic, it’s actually mind blowing.
Yeah but how do you really feel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ruth kicking off last night was actually rediculas for someone who can’t watch to because she has trouble concentrateing she certainly concentrated on those comments last night

Reactions: 1
Ruth kicking off last night was actually rediculas for someone who can’t watch to because she has trouble concentrateing she certainly concentrated on those comments last night
What was she kicking off at? From what I’ve seen after all that had happened over the last few weeks she seems to be the golden child and those that hated her are now friends with her, even Gem and Nina now!
She is still always noisily eating 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What was she kicking off at? From what I’ve seen after all that had happened over the last few weeks she seems to be the golden child and those that hated her are now friends with her, even Gem and Nina now!
Apparently someone doxed her address. I’ve got some videos but they won’t let me upload them!

Omg I never thought she was so big I guess that’s what happens when you sit on your arse on live begging for money for junk food all day.
I’m so out of the loop as I’ve been in Turkey for the last two weeks came back Saturday and yesterday had surgery part of a breast reconstruction . Who is Kendra?? Is Big K still buying her bedsit??

Was there a reason fattysoph was brushing her teeth on the live last night…if it was just to annoy people it worked and I had to turn it off 😂😂

Ruth is quite the lard arse ain't she? She's defo packed on some fat lately. Letting herself go, she will end up like her idol Karina soon.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.