Karinamainwaring3 #15 ‘Karina karina what a weirdo, only you would be shacking up with a pe-DO’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
Fat witch with giant non**
no money
Gets out of breath walking upstairs
Benefit fraud

Recap done xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone been watching Kendra’s live? She really doesn’t seem ok, it’s a bit sad

Reactions: 2
Wonder what Jess said to Ruth that we wasn't suppose to hear I couldn't hear what she said but she def said something

Reactions: 1
Wonder what Jess said to Ruth that we wasn't suppose to hear I couldn't hear what she said but she def said something
Yeah I missed it too

Ruth is thee biggest head on the app. She is so desperate for friends. She literally bought fatty Soph some new trainers AFTER she was calling her a murderer? Then she’s telling Kendra she loves her a couple of weeks after they were screaming at each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I missed it too

Ruth is thee biggest head on the app. She is so desperate for friends. She literally bought fatty Soph some new trainers AFTER she was calling her a murderer? Then she’s telling Kendra she loves her a couple of weeks after they were screaming at each other.
Desperate and embarrassing 😳

I wonder what Ruth's wife thinks? Surely she can't be as deluded as Ruth?
Ruth telling Kendra she loves her 🤣🤣😅 I'm not sure who is more stupid Kendra or Ruth.
I do feel for Kendra tonight though, it sounds horrendous what's she has been through.

bleeping hell poor kid if she is or she'll use it to try get sympathy on the 24th when it turns out we are all correct and she lies again to say she lost it.

Also will it be poncy Jordans ortouchy Tony's 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ruth thinking she’s the dogs bollocks with her degree and graduating with a 2:2 😭 it’s not even the highest you can get 😂 also if she’s so clever… why didn’t she do a masters and phd 😂 silly women. That graduation picture too… I am deceased! Looks like Miss Trunchball 😂

Also if I was pregnant with Jordan West’s child I would feel physically sick… knowing my boyfriend would have those sick intentions towards it 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3

Ruth obviously requires round the clock care with shoes like that. Those shoes SCREAM “I got to many a discos”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have no idea how to screen record but her mobility must have drastically deteriorated over the last year as there are a couple of dancing tiktoks on her old tiktok ruthelizabeth221 from 13 months ago. I wonder how long ago her PIP assessment was 🤔

Reactions: 1
Cracking pins for somebody who struggles with mobility Ruth, I must say!

The same pins you were perfectly mobile on to jump from a boat in Turkey with this year and go to the likes of Zumba etc 🙈 lock your Facebook down before you spout a bunch of lies all over Tiktok ffs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.