Karinamainwaring3 #15 ‘Karina karina what a weirdo, only you would be shacking up with a pe-DO’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
commenting to keep my place - I only read this at work normally so always in incognito and find it hard to keep up with how fast this, eben harvz and carrie's go! 💺

Reactions: 1
Best line I've heard today from Emma "I don't like the crown, it's exploiting peoples private lives" all whilst talking about Kendra and her children's court case. Jesus, some of these morons

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Best line I've heard today from Emma "I don't like the crown, it's exploiting peoples private lives" all whilst talking about Kendra and her children's court case. Jesus, some of these morons
what gives Emma the right to speak about Kendra’s court case and her children.. I saw Kendras live last night and it broke my heart… bloody fish wives the lot of em! Do owt for a bit of gossip!!

Reactions: 2
They spoke about it because they hate seeing their friends upset! Since when are they friends with Kendra

Reactions: 3
I'm not Kendras biggest fan, but I don't like the way Ruth has got her claws into her, she's vulnerable Ruth, leave her alone. She doesn't need a vicious nasty piece of scum like you befriending her.

Reactions: 6
I don't mean to be a witch but kendra is quick to give it out so I have no sympathy

Reactions: 7
What is going on with Kendra? I don't follow her so haven't seen any of her lives or anything x
She's lost her children, adopted by her mother. The court has said she also cannot see her mother for the next 10 years. It's very sad, poor kiddies.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She's lost her children, adopted by her mother. The court has said she also cannot see her mother for the next 10 years. It's very sad, poor kiddies.
Oh mannn that's got to be tough.
We don't know the full story though so I won't comment further just Incase I upset anyone

Oh mannn that's got to be tough.
We don't know the full story though so I won't comment further just Incase I upset anyone
Well I don’t either
But in the words of Kendra “I’m a troll so…”
Must have done something really bad to her mum to warrant that especially if the courts know her mum looks after the children and might mean she can’t see them either.

Well I don’t either
But in the words of Kendra “I’m a troll so…”
Must have done something really bad to her mum to warrant that especially if the courts know her mum looks after the children and might mean she can’t see them either.
I don't think she's done anything to her mum, her mum was her biggest supporter. Judge said that Kendra needs 10 years of therapy to get over DV. I don't know how I would cope in her situation, she's not got any of her 4 kids, that's so sad

• Sad
I couldn’t live without my kids and I’d fight for them through blood and war! It’s a really sad situation, at least they’re with her mum and not in the care system.

Karina must have blocked my main account… but it’s okay Karina I have back ups 😘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.