Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldie341

VIP Member
Quality over quantity regarding the engagements, ladies.

Thread suggestion:

Obesity crisis, hair still vile, but now engaged to a Peter File

• Haha
Reactions: 41

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Karina Mainwaring3 #16: back in the hotel nowhere to live, still with the pedalo because she’s a div

• Haha
Reactions: 32

goldie341

VIP Member
My thread title suggestion:

Friendless dosser, still looking vile, living in hotels with a Peter file

• Haha
Reactions: 32

kenadams765

Whoever said the other day that Nathan will be manipulative and try get Josh home using guilt was spot on👌🏼 He’s sat on live crying listening to sad songs saying he’s in a really dark place, he’s asked Josh to come home because he needs him and Josh has said no wait till Sunday. Using every tactic under the sun to get sympathy. Josh’s dad has just died. Let him grieve and be with his family! Some things are more important.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
I think she could send Billy all the universe's until all her money has gone and his opinion won't change, I genuinely believe that. He won't take her shitty lies anymore I think last nights live proved that. Anyway guys I'm taking a brake from tiktok and tattle, I need to sort my mental health out and have some me time. I will be back one day
Have a lovely Christmas every
Stay safe stay strong. Love u all x

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
I’m sorry both of them are disgusting but for Ruth to even speak those words… say those words.. how dare she? What about those children that have been abused and to put it so crudely without any consideration for past survivors of such trauma physically turned my stomach!
I can’t stand them! I wish things such as tongue rippers still existed so filthy tongues such as Ruth’s could be ripped out!! Diabolical.. utterly diabolical!!
Thank you, I'm a past surviour not going into details but Karinas crap had already triggered me, but what Ruth has done has brought on more than a trigger, having nightmares again and I'm back to self harming etc. I am blaming her for this as it's her words and the way she used them, shouted them tore through the pit of my gut, the way they just rolled off her tongue she has undone years of work that I have done to learn to live with what I went through. And I'm sure there are many more out there sitting behind tiktok suffering worse than me. So thank u Ruth on behalf of me and numerous others, YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS A P'DO THE WORDS YOU USED U MAY AS WELL DONE THE ACT, YOU FUCKING C U,N,T.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

lkp

VIP Member
i’m hoping i’m allowed to post this
but someone just commented in billy’s live about checking a fb page regarding n*nces
and they’ve done a whole post about karina
1A4D7142-E82E-4D09-808D-177E92939D5F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22

choccyhazelnut

it's crazy what karina's turned into this time last year i was watching her and laughing at her making spag bol every day with ham in, telling everyone she was going to do slimming world every five minutes, but then in the next video she'd be eating three microwave meals at once, and complaining about getting Toblerones in her advent calendar every day 😂😂 the main drama was about her lying about dan hitting her which don't get me wrong was totally a dick move on her part but wow how things have gotten worse in a year. now she's homeless screwing a ped0 and causing drama between a load of lazy middle aged bints that are dumn enough to Associate with her when she's not even present on the app. 🤣 just wow what a difference a year can make

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Isntitfunny

VIP Member
Josh just admitted him and Nathan borrowed 3k off karina for their own place which then fell through. And now cos of all of this shit they aren't paying her back. I may be wrong, I don't know, but regardless of what she's doing now they should still give it back to her!

Reactions: 21

SC11

VIP Member
Can Nathan have his own thread? I can't believe the manipulation I've just watched.
Poor josh wants to go and visit a lake he used to go with his Dad, and asked for Nathan not to disturb him, Nathan said no i will ring you, gets all stroppy with Josh then ends the live. He wants Josh home today.
The most disgusting behaviour I've ever seen, I really feel for Josh. Nathan's behaviour is really weird, he's definitely ha psychopath.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

theghosttown

VIP Member
Can someone give a recap of what’s going on please. This thread just gets way too confusing. Appreciate that Karina is quiet and people are discussing people who are in her orbit but there’s a reason why you have to have a certain amount of followers to get a thread. This thread discusses Claire, Lissy, kendra, mel, Ruth, Dan, Nathan, Josh. It’s impossible to keep up.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Maybe I’m just an insensitive cow but there’s a simple solution to all of this. Delete the fucking app if you feel bullied.

Lissy is just addicted to shit stirring imo, if Erica was asking her to get information she should’ve acted like an actual adult and said nah fuck that let’s move on. Did she? No. The second Erica died she didn’t hesitate to jump in everyone’s lives and start dropping hints that Erica had committed suicide when she knew all along it’s a medical problem? She’s given it out enough calling everyone murderers, saying she’s gonna call everyone out. So why can’t she take it back. Fucking hell these are actual adults arguing with people they don’t even know properly all over the internet.

Every single person in this situation needs to fucking grow up, get a job, get some friends and maybe go outside. Absolutely over listening to it all

Now where’s that big fat slob Nonaroo with some actual drama

• Heart

theghosttown

VIP Member
Thank you, I'm a past surviour not going into details but Karinas crap had already triggered me, but what Ruth has done has brought on more than a trigger, having nightmares again and I'm back to self harming etc. I am blaming her for this as it's her words and the way she used them, shouted them tore through the pit of my gut, the way they just rolled off her tongue she has undone years of work that I have done to learn to live with what I went through. And I'm sure there are many more out there sitting behind tiktok suffering worse than me. So thank u Ruth on behalf of me and numerous others, YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS A P'DO THE WORDS YOU USED U MAY AS WELL DONE THE ACT, YOU FUCKING C U,N,T.
I think you need to seek urgent help and detach yourself from this forum and Karina. It’s not worth your mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 19