Karinamainwaring3 #12 House-hunting turned into a farce, picking up random criminals & taking it up the arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally has not one redeeming quality about her. And absolutely no dignity either. Gross cretin.

Reactions: 7
People keep saying she could get a job, I’m sorry but could you really imagine her serving you your McDonald’s or scanning your food in a shop? There’s not one job I could think of that she’d be suitable for without customers complaining about how gross she is
Like seriously, imagine ordering your kfc and seeing the person that’s making your chips picking off her piercing scabs and eating it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I forgot we had a new thread, I added my comment to the old thread regards the taxi ride. I saw her drunk sat on the toilet talking to Billy. I assumed after that she's going to go home, you'd think so but not Karina back she goes into the club clearly desperate for anyone to talk to her. The whole night looked boring.

I worry for her, going out late on her own, hoping for any random guy maybe.

I bet she won't go to any viewing today. She has no interest in getting a place when staying in a Hotel is much more fun.

Reactions: 3
People keep saying she could get a job, I’m sorry but could you really imagine her serving you your McDonald’s or scanning your food in a shop? There’s not one job I could think of that she’d be suitable for without customers complaining about how gross she is
Like seriously, imagine ordering your kfc and seeing the person that’s making your chips picking off her piercing scabs and eating it
I agree. I think she can’t get a job because of her learning difficulties. Not her anxiety like she claims. But she’s not lacking capacity enough to require 24/7 support clearly. That being said it’s difficult to work out what she’s doing intentionally and what she can’t help. Imagine her waddling to a job interview at macdonalds. They’d hear the squeal of her air maxs and smell the fupa fromage before she got there. They’d shut the restaurant and pretend not to be in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fright Night at Thrope Park?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope she meets up with CLA today it will save me going between the two tit shows and missing drama. I didn’t see any of Karina’s messy night as I was too invested in CLA. Oh and had to spend some of my Friday night having a nice dinner with my husband 😂

• Haha
There’s nothing stopping her from getting something voluntarily to boost her confidence and give something back. Plenty of opportunities out there. Her main problem is she’s too reliant on stuff being done for her.
has she even been to a launderette yet.
She needs some intervention asap before she self destructs.

She was in a taxi back to her hotel at 5am.
Apparently a stranger "felt her up"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was in a taxi back to her hotel at 5am.
Apparently a stranger "felt her up"
I think on this one occasion she MAY be telling the truth. I’m sure I saw a guy at the club attempt to play bongos on her knockers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So on her way back at 5am.. so she could do night work too. She’s really not doing herself any favours.

Reactions: 1
I know this is old news but being a long time lurker I haven’t had the voice before so sorry to bring this up again
As someone who has been through breast cancer and also lost my only sibling to breast cancer and my dad to lung cancer ( no they aren’t in coffee jars they are set free in place that meant something special) I find it extremely offensive that’s she keeps playing ‘the cancer card’ When she shaved her head to support her dead mother how the duck did that support her. Did she do it to raise money for Macmillan? NO the lazy self obsessed attention seeker train wreck did it for views 😤
So Karina I know you read this do you think your mother would be proud of the life you’re living now?? I doubt it very much. Stop playing the ‘my birth parents did this and that card’ stop playing the ‘ my mother died of cancer card’ and sort your tit out.
Ok sorry about that but needed to get it out of my system 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone just asked Karina on Naths live if she pulled last night and she said "Uhm I don't really want to go in to it"

Come on let's face it you didn't pull did you hun 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.