Karinamainwaring3 #12 House-hunting turned into a farce, picking up random criminals & taking it up the arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look up Erica Thomas on Facebook! It’s true
l
So very sad, bullies have alot to answer to.

sazzy reads this page too. She’ll defo be keeping an eye On tiktok. She won’t show her face for a while now this has happened. I don’t know what’s worse, keeping their head down or the fake grief. They should all come on social media to apologise and take accountability and then delete themselves off the app.
She's just a 2faced cunting witch.. she uses karina for what she can get .. I can't stand karina bit sazzy I detest!!

sazzy reads this page too. She’ll defo be keeping an eye On tiktok. She won’t show her face for a while now this has happened. I don’t know what’s worse, keeping their head down or the fake grief. They should all come on social media to apologise and take accountability and then delete themselves off the app.
She's just a 2faced cunting witch.. she uses karina for what she can get .. I can't stand karina bit sazzy I detest!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.