Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
@emA_xox Thank you!

So I've just watched whilst tidying up the kitchen and a few thoughts.

1. How childish! There is no way I would've sat through all that, just would've logged off and left them to it.
2. Ruth is a beggy twat, no questions about that. But I fully believe she has got proof, probably group chat screen chats and almost definitely sent from Nath.
3. Lissy.... also mega twat. Never heard or seen much of her except for in comments, but she is a dick.
4. Karina, you absolute bell end. She simply can't not have drama can she!? Her life is so empty and EVERYTHING in her world revolves around fucking TikTok. She loves the drama, throws a bit in to start it up and then sits back and watches everything fall to shit. By this point Karina has no leg to stand on, anything she comes at someone for she has either already done or done worse.
5. Ruth was right, post them all a book, they need a fucking hobby.
I loved it when Ruth said about sending them a book and Karina replied “I wouldn’t give you my address my love” and someone wrote in the comments “Karina you don’t have an address” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Lottielillie

I live for these threads. Let me try and recap from memory…

- Karina and Dan broke up
- Karina lived with daddy saville for a bit
- Karina started “smoking”
- Got shagged by a tramp
- Decided to sell the house and move to Nottingham for a taxi driver
- Sold the house for £130k
- Bought some new clothes which she evidently loves so much as she hasn’t taken them off since
- Got a new tattoo “dinner with Sabrina vs dinner with Karina
- Travelled the UK (£700 a week apparently for her bro)
- Drama with Ruth, leading to her leaving the app
- Pierced many a hole in her face, swollen from infections
- Hasn’t showered since Dan left
- Sent at least 20 universes for £400 a pop
- Shagged an ex con who shoved it in her arse and vjayjay, leaving her sore
- Begging CLA to meet her
- Has around £80k left after 3 weeks

Anything else?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Rest in peace Erica, we’ll get justice for you. It’s time to cancel Karina and Nath, Lissy, Michelle too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

ginnygingin1

Makes me mad! When Karina was saying she was going to end her life etc! But the real victim here was Erica ❤
People who are genuinely struggling don’t tell people when they are going to end their life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

houdini1234

If I was Nathan and Karina I wouldn’t be sleeping peacefully tonight. A women has died probably feeling like she didn’t have anyone in the world. That on its own is gut wrenching. Poison lot of em!

Reactions: 21

adham1980

Thread suggestion
Rotten to the core, a stinky fat whore, doesn’t care who she destroys, plays the clout chasers like toys!

mommofthree

Chatty Member
Karina I hope you’ll never be jolly, well always remember you our Dolly.

My first ever thread suggestion 🥲

• Heart

hiphiphoray

I’ve always said karina is a very dangerous girl. She’s worse when she’s in a group, pack mentality. She’s even worse when she’s got the guard dog sazzy with her. They are absolutely vile bullies. I detest the way that those clout chasers betrayed dan and went back to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

mommofthree

Chatty Member
As someone who spoke to Erica on the reg on TikTok my heart is shattered 😭 she was so heartbroken over NATHAN choosing Karina over their friendship and so so hurt! She was absolutely lovely despite everything else before on here etc.

• Sad
  • Heart

houdini1234

I actually can’t believe it 😔 she was telling me how Nath owed her money, how he let them all slag her off (NOT Lissy. She was saying how Lissy was there for her and they’d all slag them both off together.) how they were going to get her fired from her job. I’m sat reading our messages now in absolute shock. 😔

Mel & Lissys earlier posts make so much more sense now 😔

seems to me that boy would sell his grandma for money, he has no shame. So basically it’s now blood money, because karina came into money he binned erica off for karina and in doing so that poor women however way she has passed has died.

people really need to wake the fuck up, it’s not a game, you don’t get no reset buttons!! You see it with people dying cos of online bullying all the time, except you don’t expect it to happen to you. Think before you speak for fuck sakes you don’t know what the venom you spit out does to people!! I’m so angry I’m sorry!

And on that angry note. May Dollydimple a keen contributer to this site rest in peace. Erica you aren’t forgotten, none of us will forget and we won’t make them forget either no matter how many times we are blocked. Sleep well! 💔

• Heart

4cryingoutloud

I know this is old news but being a long time lurker I haven’t had the voice before so sorry to bring this up again
As someone who has been through breast cancer and also lost my only sibling to breast cancer and my dad to lung cancer ( no they aren’t in coffee jars they are set free in place that meant something special) I find it extremely offensive that’s she keeps playing ‘the cancer card’ When she shaved her head to support her dead mother how the fuck did that support her. Did she do it to raise money for Macmillan? NO the lazy self obsessed attention seeker train wreck did it for views 😤
So Karina I know you read this do you think your mother would be proud of the life you’re living now?? I doubt it very much. Stop playing the ‘my birth parents did this and that card’ stop playing the ‘ my mother died of cancer card’ and sort your shit out.
Ok sorry about that but needed to get it out of my system 😁

• Heart

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
So Karina has now fell out with that Emily because Emily text her saying she’s gave her covid and Emily still owes her money for train fare (ironic)
She also said it’s probably cos Karina rejected Emily - she apparently said she fancied her and Karina has screen shots to prove it 😂😂 you can’t make this shit up
I'm presuming this Emily is member of the blind community who also has no nose?

• Haha

mommofthree

Chatty Member
Thank you all for th comments🥰
Haven’t slept I just can’t stop thinking about her and how she must have felt, how low they’ve made her feel to do this 😭 yet Naths on live acting like nothings happened at all. Shows how little she meant to him. I’m so so angry. Josh saying oh people coming into my comments saying you’re upset, no tears NOTHING and he says ‘someone just mentioned her that’s all’ HER?!?! She has a name! ERICA was there for you! ERICA took YOURS, KARINAS and everyone else’s shit! YOU pushed her away for MONEY! For CLOUT! Don’t pretend to be upset now because it’s TOO LATE.

Sorry I’m just so angry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Chickencurry

I hope this is the slap in the face they all need! They need to come off tik tok, get out of this pretend fairyland - gift me this, gift me that, don’t take my streak, get me up on the weekly’s! Most ADULTS get out of bed and work for their living, not beg beg beg 24/7. The recent weeks have given every single one of them a huge power trip and they all think they’re better than anyone else and has had severe consequences. We’ve all witnessed how vile they can be arguing / responding to comments whilst live so we can only imagine some of the abuse Erica was subject to in private DM’s. God bless Erica, I hope they are all riddled with guilt for the rest of their days

• Heart

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
What drama will she create today 😁 her dead mother will make an appearance I’m sure of it. 💀
100%!

I'm going for
- dead mum
- depressed/overwhelmed/anxious
- random pain in chest/shoulder/some internal organ
- fake tears
- 'I'm not eating today guys, I don't deserve to....' eats takeaway an hour later

• Haha

kenadams765

No 🤣🤣 just dont like people going for someone they dont know.
We go for Ruth, we go for Karina, we go for Nathan, we go for Michelle, we go for Claire, we used to go for Freya, we don’t know any of them… how is it any different?
They put themselves in that situation on live for everyone to see, and they’re all as bad as eachother imo haha

EDIT: You mention Erica in a hell of a lot of your posts… hello my love👋🏼👀

Last edited:
  • Haha