Karinamainwaring3 #12 House-hunting turned into a farce, picking up random criminals & taking it up the arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
London tomorrow. Trying to get Billy to meet up with her lmao

What does everyone think is genuinely going to happen with the housing situation
I live for these threads. Let me try and recap from memory…

- Karina and Dan broke up
- Karina lived with daddy saville for a bit
- Karina started “smoking”
- Got shagged by a woman
- Decided to sell the house and move to Nottingham for a taxi driver
- Sold the house for £130k
- Bought some new clothes which she evidently loves so much as she hasn’t taken them off since
- Got a new tattoo “dinner with Sabrina vs dinner with Karina
- Travelled the UK (£700 a week apparently for her bro)
- Drama with Ruth, leading to her leaving the app
- Pierced many a hole in her face, swollen from infections
- Hasn’t showered since Dan left
- Sent at least 20 universes for £400 a pop
- Shagged an ex con who shoved it in her arse and vjayjay, leaving her sore
- Begging CLA to meet her
- Has around £80k left after 3 weeks

Anything else?
very good recap however you missed the phase of her befriending Freya and Jason and then after several days of everyone telling her to report the terrible living conditions and blatant child neglect she eventually started to talk about them abusing their baby and supposedly reported them to the police. So much drama for someone who supposedly wants to avoid it!!!

Reactions: 11
very good recap however you missed the phase of her befriending Freya and Jason and then after several days of everyone telling her to report the terrible living conditions and blatant child neglect she eventually started to talk about them abusing their baby and supposedly reported them to the police. So much drama for someone who supposedly wants to avoid it!!!
She also cried cos the curry takeaway didn't open til 5 😂
Aaand she wanted Tom back
Then went to A&E for a bad chest and was made to sit in a chair over night.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha ‘got shagged by a woman😂

I’m always worried I’m going to appear in her top viewers but thankfully don’t think watch long enough
You can turn your ranking off and you’ll never appear in the eye again.
it’s in your settings when you’re in the live, if you hit the arrow to share it should come up with the settings option :)

Reactions: 7
Gosh it’s been a busy few months! 😂😂
It really has. 😂 makes for top quality viewing. It’s crazy how awful she looks and acts these days. She really has spiralled out of control.

As much as evil queen winds me up I can’t help but hope on this drunken outing tonight she goes live with her. Always ends with drama

Apparently her viewing is 10.45am tomorrow, place your bets, will she be attending? Thinking a big fat no!

edit: does anyone think she looks very swollen this evening? Like her face looks extra puffy

Reactions: 4
OMG HOW COULD I FORGET THAT tit SHOW. I’ve failed you all ;(

I’d send a thousand universes for her and Tom to get back together

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I live for these threads. Let me try and recap from memory…

- Karina and Dan broke up
- Karina lived with daddy saville for a bit
- Karina started “smoking”
- Got shagged by a woman
- Decided to sell the house and move to Nottingham for a taxi driver
- Sold the house for £130k
- Bought some new clothes which she evidently loves so much as she hasn’t taken them off since
- Got a new tattoo “dinner with Sabrina vs dinner with Karina
- Travelled the UK (£700 a week apparently for her bro)
- Drama with Ruth, leading to her leaving the app
- Pierced many a hole in her face, swollen from infections
- Hasn’t showered since Dan left
- Sent at least 20 universes for £400 a pop
- Shagged an ex con who shoved it in her arse and vjayjay, leaving her sore
- Begging CLA to meet her
- Has around £80k left after 3 weeks

Anything else?
you forgot she was getting wankered at daddy savilles house and being homophobic towards EQ whilst still trying to battle her.

Reactions: 2
Mad how some PIP assessors looked at this great big fat shamu looking bleep and thought “yep, we need to pay her” absolutely boils my blood

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Truly can’t wait for this new series already! Will she go to the house viewing? Will she fall out with her friends again?! Is Tom going to be coming back as a surprise return? Can’t wait

Mad how some PIP assessors looked at this great big fat shamu looking bleep and thought “yep, we need to pay her” absolutely boils my blood
Pisses me off, my mum was in a wheelchair and couldn’t do much anymore due to her disabilities, but because she could get upstairs (took her ages bless her soul) pip were like oh she isn’t disabled enough, boils my blood watching this cretin get the money when my mother struggled right until she passed away.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone watching? “Callummmmm” is making me want to gouge my own eyes out.

Also, she just dribbled onto her chin, scooped it up and ate it. I’m done. 😂

I can’t watch this tonight it’s like a car crash, she’s just accepted drinks off group of strangers that are taking the piss big time 🙈 So dangerous

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So we’ve had a wee and possibly a shite on live. Oh and a gob flew out of her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s pretending to be pretty much unconscious on live atm 😂 “comatose with Karinaaaaa”

Reactions: 1
The bleeping size of her shed need to drink non stop from Pancake Day til Easter Sunday to get comatose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maintain it til I’m blue in the face she’s a fat benefit frauding bleep and there’s absolutely no reason she can’t get a job

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.