Karinamainwaring3 #11 Too fat to fit in the front of bro’s car, wait did she remember the coffee jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m making my first ever thread suggestion!

thank you all for your comments as that’s my inspiration!

‘karina gets railed in felony fling, how much money left? what will the next car crash bring!’

please let me know if you think it’s tit.
i won’t mind, honestly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ooo yes I’m going to suggest my first thread title!!

“double dipped by a ten inch criminal, her drinking habits have become predictable”

• Haha
Reactions: 29

“double dipped by a ten inch criminal, her drinking habits have become predictable”
i reckon this!
but spending habits

unis, piercings, cigarettes, eating out!
the list is endless😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Gonna cheekily make a suggestion of my own...

V to A, but never A to V cos Karina's friends don't come for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, she disappeared to "phone her dad" (although he'd only just got off the phone to her) and has just dropped this in CLA's Live.

KCLA.png

I have a feeling that this weekend's meet up with each other will be a disaster.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I can’t wait for this. I hope it’s goddess Cornwall fall out vibes.
CLA is brutal after a drink too, I don’t think she will be swanning around Chelsea with someone who has 5 day old eyelash glue all over her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even god himself won’t save Karina from the brutality of a drunk CLA. I think I’d be somewhat afraid of CLA’s unpredictability, I never cry but I think she’d end up making me cry with her outbursts when drunk 😬😂

Reactions: 7
Omfg in the taxi singing the same old tit , she has ruined that song now for me, she's off to Liverpool clubbing on her own again wonder who the unlucky fella will be tonight 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On her travels again! Not sure why she’s chosen to move to Nottingham as it seems she’s visited every city but Nottingham recently

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.