Karinamainwaring3 #10 soon wonโ€™t have a penny to her name, but she dont care as long as she has the fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you missed when Karina said she's a size 5 but has to buy a 7 otherwise they don't fit ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Anyway, her offer on the flat has been accepted.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't think any of that lot are a genuine friend of hers at all there all useimg her. Not to sure about sazzy she may be a genuine friend but I doubt it

Reactions: 1
Do you think she realises you have to pay ground rent and service charges every year?

Why is Mel kissing her fat arse all of a sudden? I remember when she did a live with Dan and was talking about karina been abusive towards Dan etc. And now she is supporting her again? Do you have any morals Mel?

Reactions: 5
It angers me that people like her can just go buy a house. She will be back on UC before we know it!!

As for Ruth. Honestly she is such a beg!! Iโ€™d be so embarrassed if I was her son.

Reactions: 7
It angers me that people like her can just go buy a house. She will be back on UC before we know it!!

As for Ruth. Honestly she is such a beg!! Iโ€™d be so embarrassed if I was her son.
I understand how you feel, but then I think well she's not going to have a long and productive life is she? Would you really want her life? She gonna end up alone with no one. She can't look after herself, she's morbidly obese, she stinks. She's not got much going for her really has she? I doubt very much she will ever have children, or get married etc. She can have her 90k flat in Nottingham. It won't make her life anymore fulfilling. What kind of future does she have?

Reactions: 15
What a drama queen ruth is, straight in there talking about gangs with knives after nathan ffs. What the hell is going on.

Shes thriving on all the drama sick as duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Mylans been giving it to Nath, threatening him. Nath basically said right where are you, Mylan said Thurrock. So Nath said OK, meet you at the blue bus. Jumped on his bike and off he goes.
Group are now flapping about Nath, but doing precisely nothing to help.
Mylan isn't even in the right place, he's in Tilbury giving it 'I'll give him 10 minutes then I'm going he's wasting my time' ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Josh got a Corgi gift and then as soon as he got it Ruth was like โ€œCAN I GET A CORGI๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šโ€ stop being such a beg Fml ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.