Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
A little early but going in with a thread suggestion - Karinamainwaring3 #11 too fat to fit in the front of bro’s car. Wait, did she remember the coffee jar?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Sazzy hun - between being on tiktok live all the time and reading here constantly (you’re clearly caught up with the threads) there’s no surprise your husband runs around children’s parks with a fucking teddy pretending he’s mr bean. Maybe sort that out before judging other people and being a loud mouthed cunt online. (And check his hard drive ffs!) Also might wanna spend some time with your kids too, and come off tiktok for their sakes, before they disown you. You’re an embarrassment. Seriously, give your head a wobble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

goldie341

VIP Member
If Sazzy is reading here can we all just make it clear how fucking disgusting we think it is that she’s gone running back to Karina because she has a bit of cash now, after apparently being so horrified that Karina was abusive to Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

emA_xox

Her “bro” is on the phone whilst she’s asleep he just said “I’ve got the best job at the minute, £600/£700 a week for doing nothing” do you reckon he’s on about Karina?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Sazzy needs to spend less time on TikTok and more time checking that weird husbands hard drive cos he looks like a not right if I’ve ever seen one

• Haha
Reactions: 19

RachRN86

VIP Member
A little early but going in with a thread suggestion - Karinamainwaring3 #11 too fat to fit in the front of bro’s car. Wait, did she remember the coffee jar?
Karina #11: You get a universe, you get a universe, you all get a universe, but not you Ruth

• Haha
Reactions: 19

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“get me out that fucking kenco jar and use the money you’re wasting on your mates to get me a proper urn” nah im going to hell

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I wish my social anxiety would allow me nights out in London taxis everywhere I go. Tattoos. Dancing on a busy bridge. Staying in different hotels. Instead I'm a prisoner in my own home and spend my life in my bedroom because it's my safe zone. it makes a mockery of the genuine sufferers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

mommofthree

Chatty Member
Was anyone watching around 4am where Nathan was like Karina tell the hashtag story, it’s the best story ever! SHE REPORTED NATHAN WHEN THEY FELL OUT FOR COPYING HER HASHTAGS and the police told her to grow up using a hashtag isn’t illegal 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16

goldie341

VIP Member
That was a short-lived eating disorder wasn’t it. Think I must be anorexic tbf as I haven’t eaten since breakfast

Why would Nathan want a picture of all of them?? Imagine putting her on your mantelpiece

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SC11

VIP Member
It angers me that people like her can just go buy a house. She will be back on UC before we know it!!

As for Ruth. Honestly she is such a beg!! I’d be so embarrassed if I was her son.
I understand how you feel, but then I think well she's not going to have a long and productive life is she? Would you really want her life? She gonna end up alone with no one. She can't look after herself, she's morbidly obese, she stinks. She's not got much going for her really has she? I doubt very much she will ever have children, or get married etc. She can have her 90k flat in Nottingham. It won't make her life anymore fulfilling. What kind of future does she have?

Reactions: 15

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I wish she’d dye her hair something other than black or at least grow it abit. She looks like Elvis about 5 minutes before he sat on that toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 14

gigilouxx

VIP Member
So the council will see all her bank statements etc see the absolute fucking shit she’s wasted money on and they’ll just turn round and say no as she’s intentionally homeless.

UC won’t even pay her rent as a private tenant as it’s deprivation of capital and as a single person w no kids under 35 shed get the shared accommodation rate anyway.

I’m so angry that fucking pigs like her have got money to burn when that bank balance could’ve changed someone’s life and been used properly.

Reactions: 13

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I think people have enabled her her whole life. Then when her mum died she got lots of sympathy and attention. I don't think she has ever had a good talking to because she knows how to act stupid and vulnerable when she needs too. To make the excuse of spending all that money on chocolate because her mum loves it is probably bullshit she just felt she needed to justify why she spent so much. She bought it because she can't help herself and all she is thinking about is the now not her future. Money doesn't last forever. Money doesn't buy friends. Money doesn't make you happy, you have to create your own happiness. She doesn't even try, she eats what she wants does zero exercise then claims to have an eating disorders wtf is that about. I know like myself there are many on here with severe anxiety I don't really leave my bedroom and can't even just pop to town without wanting to get back asap I lived here 3 years and been to the shop once so fuck off with your apparent anxiety. She is unbelievable

• Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Why go to London by yourself, go out and get drunk in a bar with people you don’t know and then cry about it?! Get a fucking life Karina you fat muppet. Go back to the hotel, sober up, go home and get some fucking professional help, you mess🤦🏻‍♀️

eldiablo

Does anyone remember when Nath earlier this year said that any gifts he receives he goes to Tesco and uses the money from them to buy stuff for the food banks 😂 wonder if he’ll do that with all the money the blobs sent him and wasn’t he meant to be doing sleep out for the homeless at the same time he pretended he was a food bank donater?! That soon fizzled out he’s a fucking fraud with his pimple prick and stained arsehole.. yes I’ve seen the Twitter pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12