Karinamainwaring3 #10 soon won’t have a penny to her name, but she dont care as long as she has the fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruth is really licking arse with Karina she really does my head in I just can’t stand her

Reactions: 2
Ruth is such a beg, thought she was half redeeming herself the other morning when she was asking for honest feedback on why people dislike her, agreeing to stop the box games. Now she's back with gift targets crawling up Karinas arse, planning on meeting in 2 weeks, duck off sweetheart.

Oh and Manchester is just for a meal with 'bro'

Reactions: 5
Ruth is really licking arse with Karina she really does my head in I just can’t stand her
Did you see Ruths face when Karina said she was coming off live because someone said ask your mum. It dropped she thought that could be her chance to get a universe 😂

• Haha
I've already worked out which flat she is on about! Took me 5 mins....cheers karina for your hints 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And we're off again with beggy Ruth so much for the not doing battles or asking no more than lasted a long time didn't bleeping beggy bleep.

Reactions: 1
well she’s just leaked her new address herself.

and she thought tom would have been the problem

• Haha
I can't find her flat! I caught the end of the live with Nathan telling her to only go 3k over the asking price. Mate I genuinely can't believe it, someone that isn't working just happily buying a house when that will literally take me another 14 years lol and I work constantly and have to live at home due to not being able to afford anything!

Reactions: 6
I can't find her flat! I caught the end of the live with Nathan telling her to only go 3k over the asking price. Mate I genuinely can't believe it, someone that isn't working just happily buying a house when that will literally take me another 14 years lol and I work constantly and have to live at home due to not being able to afford anything!
I still can't work out which one it is either.
I completely agree, it's infuriating. She is the type to waltz through life isn't she 😡

She's just got into a taxi and used told them her name was Nona. So did she ever actually change her name legally?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s on live with gem now what’s with the over the top laughing at Karina over something absolutely not funny. Either I’m a witch and can’t see anyone genuine anymore because Karina has money or gem is genuinely a friend of karinas

Reactions: 1
I clicked in and gem was talking about how her feet are a certain size in one shoe and a different size in another so I clicked out 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.