Karinamainwaring3 #10 soon won’t have a penny to her name, but she dont care as long as she has the fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine selling your own 3 bedroom house, a roof over your head just to sit in the back of taxis with your “bro” and gift a bunch of strangers tik tok gifts. Not have anywhere to live and potentially be living on the streets during the cold winter months with no money for food or to even charge your phone so you can speak to family and friends. I sure as hell doubt those she’s splashed her money on will give a toss where she is. None of them have gone to see her she’s been crying out for help but the only ones apart from nath who have said theyd go to her actually haven’t. Sazzy Ruth Michelle Claire. There not interested they play the kind caring friends so they get the gifts.

Reactions: 10
The big question is. If she HAS had a lump sum for being brain damaged or whatever then why the hell was that not put away for her. If she’s as vulnerable as she claims then surely these huge lump sums of money should be put in an account for her.

Like why hasn’t her dad done that in the first place. I get the vibe Karina can get quite nasty if she doesn’t get her own way. I have absolutely no sympathy for her I know that much, she’s got enough people around her giving advice yet she makes an active choice to ignore it. It’s just bullshit. The fact she’s blown through so much money is a bleeping joke.
Unfortunately unless someone has power of attorney over you that cannot happen

I think people have enabled her her whole life. Then when her mum died she got lots of sympathy and attention. I don't think she has ever had a good talking to because she knows how to act stupid and vulnerable when she needs too. To make the excuse of spending all that money on chocolate because her mum loves it is probably bullshit she just felt she needed to justify why she spent so much. She bought it because she can't help herself and all she is thinking about is the now not her future. Money doesn't last forever. Money doesn't buy friends. Money doesn't make you happy, you have to create your own happiness. She doesn't even try, she eats what she wants does zero exercise then claims to have an eating disorders wtf is that about. I know like myself there are many on here with severe anxiety I don't really leave my bedroom and can't even just pop to town without wanting to get back asap I lived here 3 years and been to the shop once so duck off with your apparent anxiety. She is unbelievable
Awe I'm agoraphobic it's awful so sorry you're going through it too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What happened to meeting Charl and Mel today? She's on live snoring, but one eye keeping tabs on how many viewers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to meeting Charl and Mel today? She's on live snoring, but one eye keeping tabs on how many viewers 🤣
That’s my point them two were meant to go see her why haven’t they? They know she’s running out of money and has to cut back so know they’ve now missed out there’s no point

Reactions: 4
She's meeting them tomorrow now.

Good to see she's smashing out all these viewings she had lined up this week! Was supposed to go to 2 yesterday, at least 1 today 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She's meeting them tomorrow now.

Good to see she's smashing out all these viewings she had lined up this week! Was supposed to go to 2 yesterday, at least 1 today 🙄
Hasn't she gone to any? I'm so confused, what does she think is going to happen?? I can't get my head around it. How long til she has to leave the hotel?

Hasn't she gone to any? I'm so confused, what does she think is going to happen?? I can't get my head around it. How long til she has to leave the hotel?
She said yesterday during one of her many pity parties that from Sunday she's going to sleep on the streets. So assuming she only has the hotel booked until Sunday

• Wow
  • Haha
What the hell!! Why are her "friends" not stepping in? Daddy Saville is way too soft with her. If this was my daughter, I would have ensured she had somewhere to live before she even moved out of the house in Wrexham.
Is he all there? Does he not understand the consequences of what she's doing? Maybe she will move in with him and that's what he wants? Who knows, it's fucked up though that's for sure

Reactions: 7
I honestly think she expects someone to do it for her. She's not going to do anything until someone physically does it for her. She made zero effort to look for anywhere to live before she moved out of her house. When it had sold, until daddy saville went there to do it for her, she did duck all in terms of packing. She just wants it all done for her, the lazy twit

Reactions: 5
Miss Karina has been very quite since all the kick off with Ruth yesterday is it wishfull thinking that she is feeling a bit guilty

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.