Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celefind316

Guys, this situation with the lazy bs queen is going to develop fast, has I think the person she staying with is getting ready to kick her out on the street. She had Enough of her now, and have used her for the clout. So it’s time for it to move on. As everybody around here has used her the clout, and they are getting ready to drop her like a ton of bricks. So that the local council pick up the pieces, which I hope they don’t. Even if she uses the vulnerable card they shouldn’t listen. Due to walking out of the last hostel.
btw yesterday on the live she on at pikachu place, she was trying to rise funds via gifts to get home to daddy saville. Now on live , but to comment, u got to subscribe to her channel. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lolly71990

VIP Member
exactly it’s driving me insane!! i’m sure she’s done this before many times she grinds my gears. she just couldn’t be arsed going to her scan, now moaning and about to waste emergency services?? degenerate
She’s deffo intimating she’s having a miscarriage 😂 she’s done this so many times 😂😂😂

• Angry

TurquoiseBum

Anyone else get such severe 2nd hand embarrassment when she tries to act like a baddie 😭😭😭😭? It genuinely makes me want to punch myself in the face with embarrassment 😭😭😭 she's repulsive. I cannot even begin to imagine the smells she emits.

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Did she show the bruises
I can’t believe I missed this I’m absolutely fuming
She’s always been like this tho
No one seems to remember (not tattle I mean the people who follow her)

does anyone know how to link her wiki to this page
I started it ages ago and never got round to finishing it but I wanna link it

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
So daddy saville is going to be on tv…. They’ve seen his TikTok and are interested in his story and Karina is SO excited. You know this is one of things where the people on it (ie Saville and co) think it’s one thing and the producers and public see something entirely different!

• Haha

theghosttown

VIP Member
Lmao she is blocking people on her live who aren’t gifting her. She said it’s because you wouldn’t go to a concert and not pay and it’s exactly the same hahahahahahaha. I would understand if she said it’s the same as watching a fucking whale in an aquarium but come on….

Attachments

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Apparently stacks has sent pics to a 15 year old and I saw Karina sticking up for him earlier. It’s the Jordan situation all over again, the girl loves a nonce

• Wow

user726

VIP Member
I (and others) unfortunately HAVE had R experiences. And to you all my heart goes out to you, I know how it feels and my love is with you all. And if Karina is lying well I’m disgusted. Absolutely
100%. Genuinely cannot believe she cried R and then an hour later was polishing off a full English breakfast in weatherspoons

Celefind316

There's nothing good to come of Karina, she's absolutely fucked her life up.
She's never going to acheive anything with her life. Once touchy dies, she will get worse with her behaviour
It's frightening to think what she becomes when Daddy saville dies, alcoholic, druggie, binge eating, relying on strangers to guide her through life. Not washing or changing her clothing regularly, no public hygiene, violence outburst, both physical, mental and spoken. She be on a one way ticket to a padded cell.
If social services get hold of her, she become a pain in the backside for them. To the point they will drop her like a ton of bricks. And hope charities take her on, but they won't. Sad

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I don’t think she falls under supported housing umbrella though
She said last night that she needs to ring social services in the morning to look at her options and tbh I thought get fucked. She’s more than capable, she’s just a shit person who makes shit decisions. If I had an adult child with disabilities who could live in supported accommodation I wouldn’t want the likes of her anywhere near it. Not to mention the resources she takes up. Her dad clearly isn’t that concerned with her going off to live with judz, perhaps because “he trusts Judz”. reality check Karina, no one is there to look after you anymore.
It was the way she walked in to her dads room to apologise and she said all sullenly “I shouldn’t have blown all that money”
Like fuck off karina, how many people warned you and you stuck two fingers up at them. Now you’re at your lowest (and fattest) you want sympathy for it. Like we said at the time, life changing amount of money blown and now she has nothing.
She won’t move into shared accommodation again because “it’s full of crack heads”