Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember years ago, when she dyed her hair black in that hotel room, on the white sheets and the manager came in and she had to pay for all the damage? I'm sure she got kicked out
Yes!
Remember when she went to Hotel Chocolat and spent over £100 on a massive box of chocolates?

Reactions: 5

SC11

VIP Member
It’s such a waste isn’t it? That’s life changing money and it was gone in a matter of months on people who saw the opportunity to exploit. All of her great friends from then don’t bother with her anymore. They say it’s because of her ex but if she had money they’d still be there.
I don't get why Touchy Tony didn't step in and insist she bought a property. Why does he just let her do whatever she wants? It's like he can't be arsed with her

Lolly71990

VIP Member
HOW 🤮 I’m 11st and feel HUGE! When I look at her I feel about a stone.. she must be in agony carrying that weight around!
She’s absolutely humongous. The gunt is almost touching the floor. There’s no way she’s able to wipe/bathe properly let alone tame the bush!! She’s got to have sores & yeast galore 🤮🤢🤢

• Sick

theghosttown

VIP Member
Could agree more, as my late mum used to say, 1 karma is a bitch, if you done something wrong in the pass, it will catch up with you in the future.

2, if you go out dressed looking for sex, and you are sexual assault or rape, you encourage him, it's your fault.

But with her history of lying, I don't believe her. As it's only for the views coult and money off her sad vulnerable followers, who believe anything she says. Just wish she would get social media cancelled.

God help her local area resources, if daddy saville dies, she going to be nightmare to deal with. Plus she going to be one dangerous individual out in community. She a walking ticking time bomb.
What the fuck is wrong with you.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I hate her. Shes been drinking, partying and now hungover and blown all the tax payers money she gets so turning on the depression for some gifts and attention. Lowest of the low.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Kinda Karina related for those who remember but good old rotund Ursula is on live begging for gifts with the man she picked up off the street corner. He is absolutely inebriated every hour of every day he can’t string a sentence together other than when makes making sexual innuendos. Sure if he sobered up he’d run a mile because my god she’s hideous 😂

Attachments

• Haha

SC11

VIP Member
I'm all for the 2024 era of Karina, if she won't listen, might as well enjoy the ride! I'm all for it, it's gonna go sooo wrong! Guaranteed she won't be living with Judz this time next year! She'll have moved back to touchy Tony's and it will be a new set of "friends" , she'll have gained another 10 stone and will be bed bound soon. Get the popcorn out!

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Isn’t that Jo unfiltered life like a 24? Karina is much much bigger.
no jo is a 24 in extra stretchy clothing
She’s a 26 in real life when she’s not bullshitting

But even so
You’re right. Karina must be approaching size 40

I took 2 pics which were videos months apart

IMG_1196.png
IMG_1197.png

• Wow
  • Sick

pips291

I was just listening to that! Keeps squeezing the tears out whilst looking at the views. She's not all there, the way she's playing it out on tiktok, it all seems like an act. The glancing at the views, the conversations to get touchy Tony to agree to her narrative, she's completely bonkers. She's obviously obsessed with tiktok, it's not gonna end well for Nancy nona. Bloody pe.do supporter!
Agree! She's just completely lost and a wreck.

I do have a degree of sympathy for her - it's genuinely horrific what happened to her as a child, and I don't think the adults in her life have done enough to guide her to be honest. It's sad and I feel she could have been a completely different person had she had different support growing up.

But then you remember she actually is more than capable of making her own decisions and understanding them when she wants to... and even if she needed guidance she has had people trying to guide her at every turn on this app and she chooses when to listen and when to ignore it and play ignorant (Jordan for example) and then plays the victim when it comes back to bite her. The attention seeking is just prolific.

SC11

VIP Member
The begging for money is like something else today. All because she wants to get drinks with her friend tonight.
Who is that awful mod Jelly beans? Called someone a "gong" absolutely hate that word. Those fans she's got, have 1 brain cell between them all. Saying they are going to be sending her all their money, why would you send a pe.do enabler money?
Earlier on karina declared she's loved on tiktok 🙄🙄 never hated anyone as much as I do this piece of scum

Reactions: 4

SC11

VIP Member
I'm shocked that anyone would sleep with tbh, there's nothing remotely attractive about her, plus she must smell awful.
Where is she living these days? Is she in some shared house in Nottingham?

Reactions: 4