Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC11

VIP Member
The begging for money is like something else today. All because she wants to get drinks with her friend tonight.
Who is that awful mod Jelly beans? Called someone a "gong" absolutely hate that word. Those fans she's got, have 1 brain cell between them all. Saying they are going to be sending her all their money, why would you send a pe.do enabler money?
Earlier on karina declared she's loved on tiktok 🙄🙄 never hated anyone as much as I do this piece of scum

Reactions: 4

SC11

VIP Member
I'm shocked that anyone would sleep with tbh, there's nothing remotely attractive about her, plus she must smell awful.
Where is she living these days? Is she in some shared house in Nottingham?

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Pure attention seeking
When she’s on her own she’s vile but when she’s live with space raider or xy she gets silly and acts vulnerable so they can’t leave her

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Keep seeing Michelle on live with someone, do we know if it is her new boyfriend ?
---
Someone just asked if they’re related and they laughed and he said “well she don’t taste like my sister”🤮 so guessing they are together
I wish that woman had her own thread what a mess she is. She was crying and baiting suicide a matter of weeks ago (literally 2-3 weeks ago 😂) about how she’s single etc and now she’s got some BOY (who gives off massive creep vibes and appears under the influence of something most of the time ) living at her house, going live until all hours, making sexual innuendos and proclaiming she’s in love with him.
TikTok shouldn’t be free I swear 😂😂

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
She is unbelievable.

implying she’s been SA’d, asking if she should take the bed sheets whilst smirking as they would be evidence. Apologising if she’ll be crying all day but now we know why. Telling the mods to block anyone that says she needs to report it. Chatting with the hotel receptionist who asked if she had a good sleep and if everything was alright with her stay and saying ‘yea really good thanks’ and going on about TikTok creator fund etc.

she did briefly mention about how her friend was supposed to be splitting the room cost for a couple of days and that she couldn’t now so ‘I’m not paying for it all just me again’.

she had money for a cab and train fare sent to her already this morning. Said she’d prefer to just stay live and battle rather than walk to where ever she needs to get to. Ragging on about having no money to even go get a coffee somewhere so everyone offering to send her money.

fuck off Karina.

such a manipulating liar. How she wasn’t going to say anything but the bruises this morning are just so bad.

lkp

VIP Member
Jesus !!!! You'd have to pay them Karina 🤢🤢🤢
---
She's vile 😫
i was just coming here to post this

social media needs some sort of police who act on things like this

some people should not be allowed to get their kit off let alone potentially create an OF

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Oh ffs she's not going back to Nottingham is she?
The room in the travelodge she festered in for weeks is still probably being fumigated

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I can’t believe people are actually falling for this shit it’s hilarious to watch 😂😂
---
The purposeful shaking 🫨 😂😂😂😂
can’t bear the shaking. Keeps stopping and changing rhythm and ppl diagnosing her with restless leg syndrome 😂😂😂
No wonder the NHS is on its knees
Sat in A&E before with my poorly son or when I was losing a baby for HOURS cos of cunts like this
Got bollocked by a nurse for going to A&E and it turned out to be for good reason
COS OF CUNTS LIKE THIS

• Heart

KDC27

not steven 😭😭

i’m in disbelief every time she whips that mammoth apron out - she must STINK of mould, yeast and sweat
I've said on this thread before, I'm not exactly a small slice of cake myself but I'd look like a broom handle compared to her, JFC!! 🥴

The smell must be overwhelming, like stale cigs, bobby orange, piss, unwashed clothes and unwashed undercarriage I dare say! It baffles me how no one has stepped in and staged an intervention.

• Sick

Trace

VIP Member
From what I remember the dad really did try, they had some pretty heated discussions about her keeping enough aside to buy somewhere and putting some into savings.
People were trying till they were blue in the face to find her a new home to buy or even rent. She doesn’t have the mentality to be a grown up. She thinks the dumb child act makes her look cute then in the next breath acting like a London gangster calling everyone darlin sending threats. She’s a lazy beast who has lost everything and I don’t feel sorry for her. Where is all these low life’s that took her money? Lissy, bro, Freya, sazzy? Nathan rinsed her and isn’t paying her back but again she’s was warned buy genuine people but they called out as trolls and jealous 😂
There were a few times she’d be sat on live or snoring in bed during the day and someone had booked her numerous flat viewings and she ignored them made some excuse she was having her nails done that time or tattoos etc

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
This just person is delulu if she thinks she can just ring Hampshire social services and demand help😂😂😂
I’m waiting for the “I don’t want to be here anymore” comments.

The fat tramp needs to get a job and fund herself. The way she thinks she can just ring the homeless shelter in Birmingham and get a property too. Shes not as vulnerable as she makes out. She can travel around the country, spend hundreds on booze, make TikToks. This is hilarious 😂😂
---

*Judz - still can’t believe people support this n enabler ✨
it proper pisses me off that there are people like her doing fuck all with their lives, not making any effort
And thinking they deserve the right to demand housing or certain stuff
She used to attend college so she’s not incapable of getting a job
She’s making out her life is so hard at her dads and when people ask her to ring them and talk about it, she says she’ll just cry or she doesn’t really want to

So she just expects every one to run around for her helping her get away from her hard life at her dads but they won’t even know what is so bad. WAKE UP
she’s more than happy to ask him for help when she needs it

Lolly71990

VIP Member
I'm Absolutely dying at this live. She’s duelling with some young kid who’s taking the piss uploading videos pigs and coffee jars and then they said “people are telling me to ask you about putting things in your belly button”
The daft fat cunt says “you taking the piss?” 😂😂😂 while the coffee jar is still up
Then she starts asking how old they are
They just keep repeating “your mums age”
She says “yeah keep coming for me cos I’ll bite back harder” clearly getting riled even though all she keeps saying is “how old are you”
Then she gets rid of them and says summit about they could be pikachus brother and they sound like a girl
Oooh biting harder Karina 😂😂😂

now people are apparently only coming in her box for views… she’s saying this to 33 people watching
Her, including me and I can’t stand her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I got blocked 😂😂😂 sigh, best boot up the burner account 😂😂
---
“Palpitations” in the stomach. Gotta still check the views though 😂😂😂
---
I got blocked 😂😂😂 sigh, best boot up the burner account 😂😂
---
“Palpitations” in the stomach. Gotta still check the views though 😂😂😂
Staying live though “in case anything happens” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Celefind316

Feel sorry for the Airbnb owner and the neighbours who have to live that establishment, while They are there. Hope the earrings from TikTok lives, will cover any damages that shower of mugs have caused, while staying there.

pips291

Honestly didn't think much more could shock me with this one, but I've got so used to seeing her on live with the teeth whitening filter on, I had a fresh wave of repulsion when I saw her teeth in this video...

Ps. How long have you all been on the Karina / Nona journey for?! I can't believe how long it's been sometimes 🤣 far cry from when she was living with Dan and not speaking with her family.

Attachments

• Sick

user726

VIP Member
The relationship between her and her dad is so fucking strange man.
Like I know she is an awful awful person but it never sat right with me that she was in that bedsit and her room was so dirty and horrible and her dad would rather her be there than in his house. And she’s always looking for attention from her dad. Like earlier she was like ‘dad shall we make a banoffee pie together’ and ‘dad can we sing this song together’. Idk it’s just weird

SC11

VIP Member
As if she thinks she can just rock up and get a rental property 😆 🤣 😂 who the hell is gonna rent to her? What references has she got? No job, nahhh it's not gonna happen.
Rental properties have loads of applicants per property, they ain't gonna rent to her.
She said she's saved 6 months rent upfront....yeah course you have! She didn't even have a pound in her bank last week! She's a lying fat twat.
She should move in with "bro" taxi driver, doesn't he live in Nottingham?

• Haha