Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
So what I got from watching bits of her lives yesterday, she felt like she was being held hostage by this girl, it was 'quite dangerous really guys'. Kerry washed all her clothes and shrunk her jeans as she did a 60 wash, Karina couldn't get them on yesterday and said that Kerry now owes her for the jeans as they were her favourite (Also a reference made about now she knows why her pants were tight when she put them in as she must have shrunk them too. Why did she have all her clothes off at this girls!?) Couldn't find her leggings so ended up wearing a black sparkly dress to nip to the corner shop.
Last bit I saw she was rushing back to her place as she had just been told by her social worker that she was being moved tomorrow/today and needed to pack.

I know no one asked for this recap but it's 5.50am I can't sleep and the alarm isn't going off until 7, so yea!

Reactions: 5

Celefind316

Thanks Karina for putting that video out last night, you made yourself popular again, just when you where becoming irrelevant and we finally got rid of you.

the amount of people commenting and stitching that video on my fyp this morning unbelievable.

Don't come back on the platform later this week bitching and commenting, that you are getting hate again. That it's making you suicidal again, when we all know it's a act and employ, to get the sympathy from Ur minions.

What a sad life and person you have become at such a young age.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
It’s being evicted 😂😂😂

but apparently it’s “not very professional” of them and they can’t do it cause it’s got “speshul needs” all the yummy mummy’s uc girlies are telling her “by law they can’t do it”’😂😂😂

buckle in ladies for the begging train x

Attachments

• Haha

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Not about Karina but... anyone know much about her ex mod pikachu?

Was gonna go into how he makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I see him, but I'll just leave this here...

😨
Hard drive needs checking urgently. He’s absolutely vile 🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Sick

pips291

My partner doesn't have TikTok (he doesn't really do social media and is a man of few words) but occasionally shakes his head in disgust/ shame when he sees me watching the likes of Karina...

I just had her live on in the background and she said 'oh my god I've got 400 people in my room!'

I didn't even realise my partner was paying attention and quick as anything he says:
'Where's she putting 400 people, under the folds on the back of her knees?'

💀💀💀

• Haha

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Honestly i know what she’s like but this has left me shocked.

lies just roll off her tongue, she’s said she said no and he didn’t stop, so everyone is saying going police, don’t shower and go police ‘I’ve already had a shower darling, I don’t go out without a shower do I, ugh’ LIES. Looking for reasons to not go to the police more like. ‘You’re all just pressuring me’. ‘My personality is just gone now’. ‘I don’t want to talk about it anymore’, next sentence ‘I need to work out how to tell my dad, I’ve taken pictures of the bruises’.

i don’t know how she can leave me shocked after all this time, but here we go. I honestly despise her. She needs to be cancelled. How can she keep getting away with this stuff.

everyone’s sending money to one of her mods who is transferring it to her. She’s achieved her goal then, cash. That’s what it’s about. Keeping a random on battle instead of having that Stackz in who keeps asking because she knows it’s easier to keep lying with the random on.

SC11

VIP Member
Agreed, it's such an act. The crying, I mean of course shes eaten! She's taking the piss and those stupid people are falling for it. I've never seen her cook a meal whilst in this shared accommodation. All she does is eat crap, she was gifted hundreds the other day, where has the money gone? Anyone that asks gets blocked.
What a life though, i mean what is the point of her? She's just a drain on society at this point, she's never going to change. She actually makes me feel sick. The big fat dirty twat.

• Heart

SC11

VIP Member
The relationship between her and her dad is so fucking strange man.
Like I know she is an awful awful person but it never sat right with me that she was in that bedsit and her room was so dirty and horrible and her dad would rather her be there than in his house. And she’s always looking for attention from her dad. Like earlier she was like ‘dad shall we make a banoffee pie together’ and ‘dad can we sing this song together’. Idk it’s just weird
It's really bizarre set up with Tony, she seeks validation from him constantly. I wouldn't be surprised if she sleeps next to him in bed or they cuddle on the sofa together. He seems to surround himself with vulnerable people, it's like a house of misfits.
If my child was staying in some of the shit holes she's been in, I'd have rescued them but Tony doesn't seem arsed what she does.
I honestly think once Tony dies, Karina is gonna be fucked. She won't have anyone to run to or validate her. She'll go off the rails big time.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
karina and stackz battling
stackz has just been told by a viewer that her 12 year old daughter has been chatting to Jordy (one of Karina's online mates), sending him screenshots and stuff
Karina apparently told Jordy to block her because she was only 12

Karina sat there like a big flump demanding evidence, saying screenshots of him texting her 'could be a fake account', then she just muted Stackz and assumed it was all fake.
I asked her in the comments what if he does actually have evidence tho. I was muted.

Karina, the nonce supporter, through and through.

grumpygrotts1987

Iv just seen a video of her in bed, saying she’s got covid, been flicking her bean and found out she’s now got thrush.
What the fuck. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
She’s posting her shopping trips and getting her nails done as well so brazenly yet people feel sorry for her when she has no money. And I’m sorry, but that fat idiot is capable of making an meal and shopping because she used to make meals on video when she lived with Dan. It makes me so mad. The suicide baiting and fake crying and her mods, who always seem to be begging to be her mod, just block you if you say anything.

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Cause a minute of her live this morning.
From the hospital. Well outside having a cig. Laughing away.
Having got an ambulance at 5am.
The guy she was on live with said he was doing box battles later, Karinas response 'ooooo no, I so hope I'm back home by then, I'll join in'.
She is such a fucking drain on society.

• Angry

pips291

She is honestly infuriating me right now :mad:

On live yet again claiming she hasn't got any money, can't eat, etc. Her current little clan of mods all running around after her transferring money, looking up food vouchers, and setting up a group of people who want to support her with regular food shops?! There was even talk of a fecking go fund me... I'm speechless.
Would all be admirable I'm sure for someone genuinely in need... but this is all an absolute farce.

1. This woman is not starving. I don't doubt she doesn't have as much money as she used to, but I 100% do not believe she hasn't eaten today, or any of the days she has claimed not to... nope.

2. She's getting all these randomers to send her money... she has a family, and she has a support worker. Why is she not going to her support worker if she has no money and no food? Cause its a big pile of bull.

3. Her current mods are almost as insufferable as her... so up her arse! All for clout...

Drives me absolutely mad that she can sit begging all day, has had all the money she has, and yet still goes through this regular act of 'I'm starving'. She has no idea what it's really like to be hungry and broke.
To add to this: she's just said that the guy in the shop said 'could you have a wash? Don't come back to the shop if you smell like that'... 😶😶😶 can you imagine?!

Ps. If you're genuinely hungry you're not buying shit to eat in the moment, you're buying as much as you can to make meals that will last the week... just saying. It was this a few weeks ago when she was starving and decided to spend the money people sent her on a Chinese, which she then stuffed down her face on live with Sobriety Jack until she felt sick... back to starving the next day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can you tell I'm annoyed?! 🤣

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
No he’s still saying he’s not paying it back
She’s just a cash machine for people isn’t she? I agree it’s nice to not see them all popping up on my FYP anymore. Group of nasty, unpleasant people.